Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Omega LipoStim = Crack?

JHorn31G

Seriously I just popped two of em and I feel like a crack head. They just came in today along with the LipoFlame but it was after I did cardio already so I just took the Stim to see how it felt. I was literally flying on campus walking from my classes. My eyes felt like they were popping out of my head. I can't wait to try it out at the gym. I'm drinking water like a god damn camel, already on my 4th liter and I've only been up for 5 hours.

I just started my cutting diet on Tuesday so ill see how this boosts my fat loss.

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/diet-bodybuilding/cutting-diet-646931.html

LipoStim > Crystal meth lol

I can't handle more than one stim combined with two lipoflame. My second dose of the day is only three lipoflame.

I was taking 3 lipostim when they first came out, but our mad scientist friend Omega is always tweaking his products. I can only handle one a day now with this version.

The first day of this batch I took two lipostim right off the bat. 30 minutes later I made street pizza with my breakfast lol. They are strong :evil:

So is 2 Flame before I do AM cardio and then Stim about 3 hours later then 2 Flame 2 hours after that fine? I usually do cardio between 8-1030 and workout after 3 and sleep around 1-3 am.

you can mix and Match LIPOFLAME with LipoStim3 as you wish ,
so long as you dont exceed 2 caps of Each at once for a 4 cap total every 8 hours.

some do 1 cap L3 with 2-3 Flame
or 2 L3 with 1-2 Flame etc.

LipoStim > Crystal meth lol

I can't handle more than one stim combined with two lipoflame. My second dose of the day is only three lipoflame.

I was taking 3 lipostim when they first came out, but our mad scientist friend Omega is always tweaking his products. I can only handle one a day now with this version.

The first day of this batch I took two lipostim right off the bat. 30 minutes later I made street pizza with my breakfast lol. They are strong :evil:

:rose::stilleto::heart:

Alright, I'll bite.
Love the feeling of LEGAL speed. All the post's say it works great.
Need a link Please!!!
Ready to spend some hard earned $$$

Alright, I'll bite.
Love the feeling of LEGAL speed. All the post's say it works great.
Need a link Please!!!
Ready to spend some hard earned $$$

PM need2 for the link and discount.

Thanks Omega for the nice price.
Thanks need2 for the discount.
Can't wait to try this stuff.
I will let everybody know how it works out.
Best of all, there right in my backyard:)

Top Bottom