Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Cutting Diet

JHorn31G

Height 182.88 cm
Weight 88.23 kg

BMR = 66 + (13.7 X 88.23) + (5 X 182.88) - (6.8 X 22)
BMR = 66 + 1208.75 + 914.4 - 149.6 = 2039.55
BMR = 1.725 X 2039.55 = 3518.22 calories

I'm usually in the gym 5-6 days a week. I do cardio in the morning and workout later in the day

I'm using Fitday to calculate all the numbers for my diet.

Meal 1: 1 cup of oatmeal + 2 scoops whey protein + 2 tb flaxseed
660 calories 53.8/70/19.7 pro/carb/fat

Meal 2: 3 egg whites, 3 whole eggs + 2 tb anpb
475 calories 38/8/31

Meal 3: 2 chicken breasts + 1/4 lettuce head
270 calories 50/9.5/3

Meal 4: 2 chicken breasts + 2 slices whole wheat bread + 1 serving peas
530 calories 63/57/8

Meal 5: 2 chicken breasts + 1/4 lettuce head
270 calories 50/9.5/3

Meal 6: 2 tb anpb + 1 scoop whey protein
370 calories 28/16/17

Pre-Workout 1 scoop whey protein
130 calories 20/5/3
Post-Workout 2 scoop whey protein
260 calories 40/10/6

2950ish calories 340/180/93 47/25/29

This is what im basically going to eat over the next 5 or so weeks. I do cardio in the morning and I work out at different times. Usually either at 3,6,9,11,1 lol depending on the day so the meals might get switched around. But the protein shakes will be taken before and after my workouts, meal 4 is my post workout meal. I ordered some Lipoflame and Stim so when that comes in this week I'll start my diet. The 1/4 lettuce head is just that big round thing that costs 50 cents at the store, I just peel it and eat it or squeeze some lemon juice on it.

If you guys can critique my diet that would be helpful

looks pretty good to me. Are you going to supplement with glutamine, creatin and bcaa's?

I'm cutting right now as well, I use 10 grams each of Creatine, BCAA's, glutamine, and Arginine AKG. It appears to me it is helping.

I like seeing lots of meat in there. Good.

You can also substitue that lettuce for cabbage, spinach, broccoli or asparagus. I'd switch it around just for the sake of being more diverse and less plain in your eating. That helps me to stay more focused and determined on a cut.

Ya I either have that lettuce or a salad without dressing. I have Fish oil, BCAA, Magnesium I think, multivitamin, and one more with a bunch of stuff in it glut n arignine. I'm not sure which creatine to pick up I don't want one that will bloat me up.

Ya I either have that lettuce or a salad without dressing. I have Fish oil, BCAA, Magnesium I think, multivitamin, and one more with a bunch of stuff in it glut n arignine. I'm not sure which creatine to pick up I don't want one that will bloat me up.

Eh, bloat is just water. Of course, bloat isn't ideal while trying to look lean, but it doesn't inhibit fat loss as far as I know. I just use creatine monohydrate. I don't bloat much if at all anyways.

looks pretty good to me. Are you going to supplement with glutamine, creatin and bcaa's?

I'm cutting right now as well, I use 10 grams each of Creatine, BCAA's, glutamine, and Arginine AKG. It appears to me it is helping.
I like seeing lots of meat in there. Good.

You can also substitue that lettuce for cabbage, spinach, broccoli or asparagus. I'd switch it around just for the sake of being more diverse and less plain in your eating. That helps me to stay more focused and determined on a cut.

OP: Your diet looks good. This is solid advice too.

Xtend BCAAs have been absolutely amazing for me on my diet. Since I am natty I need all the help I can get. Without a doubt they are allowing me to train harder, recover, and hang on to lbm. Plus the pumps are absolutely sickening when taken with Amp02, even on lowest carb days.

Loos good but what about before bed?? Remember when you sleep you fast for a long time so you need slow digesting proteins, ie casien

Also the PWO shake needs work - I agree with Dabuff on the BCAA's and Glutamine for sure. Personally I would also add 50g Waxy maize to reglycogenate.

Loos good but what about before bed?? Remember when you sleep you fast for a long time so you need slow digesting proteins, ie casien

Also the PWO shake needs work - I agree with Dabuff on the BCAA's and Glutamine for sure. Personally I would also add 50g Waxy maize to reglycogenate.

I'd use simple carbs PWO while cutting. 100% fruit juice helps restore liver glycogen much better than Waxy does. 50g is a perfect size though. I use 50/50 of Orange juice and carrot juice (no sugar added). 16 oz. Work's like a chram and carrot juice makes your poop orange:evil:

On a bulk, you don't worry about the glycogen so much because you are eating 400+ grams of carbs everyday. It never really gets depleted.

I was planning on using meal 6, the shake and anpb as my last meal. So I should pick up some 100% fruit juice? Grape, apple, orange, no carrot tho.

I was planning on using meal 6, the shake n anpb as my last meal. So I should pick up some 100% juice? Grape, apple, orange, no carrot tho.

I was planning on using meal 6, the shake n anpb as my last meal. So I should pick up some 100% juice? Grape, apple, orange, no carrot tho.

50/50 orange carrot tastes good bro. Carrot by itself I like, but I know many who thinks it's nasty.

If not, go with grape juice.

Top Bottom