Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Has anyone actually used phytoserms 347 alone?

Mick94

I'm probably not the only one.. But I wanted to ask if anyone has used it alone? Did you make any gains. Also, Can it be sent over to Australia without customs hassle.

I'm probably not the only one.. But I wanted to ask if anyone has used it alone? Did you make any gains. Also, Can it be sent over to Australia without customs hassle.

I did use it alone. I did not see any major weight gain or anything but I did not expect too. I used it to maintian gains...which I did. I use it with Bridge to support myself between cycles.

I got my bottle phytoserm 347 today in the mail and I live in australia

I heared great things about it standalone and it should be even better when stacked with HCGenerate, Bridge or NTBM-DAA.

Will start my phytoserms as part of my pct in 10 days!

I used it by itself and others mentioned no real appearant mass gain which is expected as it BLOCKS estrogen reducing mass but lots of strength gain, and androgenicty with it.

I used it by itself and others mentioned no real appearant mass gain which is expected as it BLOCKS estrogen reducing mass but lots of strength gain, and androgenicty with it.

But only by up to 35% and that's in the healthy range ;)

I've used it solo and along with HCGenerate and other goodies for pct.

It sent my sex drive through the roof and increased my recovery between workouts.

How long until you got it in? And which site did you order it from, I'd like to order a few bottles.

Mine took about 10 days to get here plus alot of other supps I brought. I got mine from needtobuildmuscle and if u use the needto139 coupon it's %15 off.

Top Bottom