Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Caffeine Alternative for energy?

Gettin a bit older here, late 30s. :worried:
Had a bad reaction to an amino acid a couple years back, and since then, highly allergic to Caffeine.

Unfortunately, this was my main go to energy type booster "in between" cycles, and am trying to figure out a replacement that wont send me to the ER lol.

I heard there might be a few "Neuro boosters" out there, like old Neurogain, but haven't tried any yet.

Anybody here tried any of this stuff?

Sorry to hear that you can't take caffeine - it's one of my favorite things to use preworkout. I've never tried Neurogain, just other natural energy boosters like B vitamins and ginseng.

Gettin a bit older here, late 30s. :worried:
Had a bad reaction to an amino acid a couple years back, and since then, highly allergic to Caffeine.

Unfortunately, this was my main go to energy type booster "in between" cycles, and am trying to figure out a replacement that wont send me to the ER lol.

I heard there might be a few "Neuro boosters" out there, like old Neurogain, but haven't tried any yet.

Anybody here tried any of this stuff?

How about Ephedrine/Ephedra?

There are non stimulant energy boosters out there. You just have to look for them. I've never tried neurogain either. Let us know if you do try it.

On a side note, this thread motivated me to try a "Neuro Sonic" energy drink at the gas station (I got a free $5 coupon). It was somewhat effective and gave me a different type of energy feeling than coffee; not sure if I'm ready to switch from caffeine though. I'll have to give the Neuro drink another try some time.

On a side note, this thread motivated me to try a "Neuro Sonic" energy drink at the gas station (I got a free $5 coupon). It was somewhat effective and gave me a different type of energy feeling than coffee; not sure if I'm ready to switch from caffeine though. I'll have to give the Neuro drink another try some time.

I am so addicted to coffee! lol I've tried to cut it out before but man..it's so programmed in my head that I have a coffee when I get up. :)

Top Bottom