Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

from 37 to 30 in in 4 months!!!!????

cAbo

id been dieting down the last 4 months and went form fatty 37 in waist to 30 hoping to get lower for more abs definition but dont know if its sane or not, i mean is it too fast or its ok??

jerks always ask if im sick or what, watta stupids lamers!!!!

The only way to know if it's too much too quickly is if you're losing strength and tired all the time, otherwise I'd say you're fine.

34 1/2 to 30 in 2

I have went from 34 1/2 inch waist on march 5th to 30 inch waist, today on may 1st, just by an EXTREME strict diet, I have done cardio only once per week and lift for 25-30 min 3 times a week, I went from 176lbs to 158lbs my body fat dropped from 17.5% to 8.9% in that time, I have took two cheat days this whole time, one was easter dinner, and another was last week, when i went to the steak house and ate a big sirloin, buttered bread yummy! and a frozen mixed drink, i used to cheat once a week but never had results like this

I have come to the conclusion that diet IS THE KEY, without cheat days progress is MUCH FASTER!!

diet

#1 oatmeal 1/2 cup, 2 whole eggs, 4 egg white, water
#2 myoplex
#3 1 1/2 cups salad, w/can tuna, 1 tbs of oil, water
#4 low carb meal replacement bar, water
#5 8 oz chicken breast, 1 1/2 cups green beans, water
#6 1 1/2 scoops whey, 1 tbs oil

I ate this same diet every single day, except for easter and the day I went to the steak house

I drank at least 1.5 gallons water a day

Top Bottom