Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar at 50 mg/day ROCKS!

Kookyguy

Huck or anyone else that has used anavar at 50 mg/day , How long is it safe to stay on at this lev?
This is my #1 favorite gear right now!
Also any sugestions about the upset tummy from this stuff?

I'd say to limit use to 90 days or less...Make sure you're taking it with food if it's irritating your stomach.It started off that way for me,then I seemed to develope a tolerance to it...I agree,it is one of the most underated anabolics ever made...For safety combined with excellent results,ox is AWESOME...

Huck I am still planning on doing some short cycles 10 days on 4 weeks off using dbol and prop.
Can I or should I stop using the anavar durring this 10 days? Or should I just stay on the anavar and add the test and dbol for 10 days?
The main reason I ask is that the cost of the anavar for me is $200 per 100 tabs
frown.gif
and anything that will stretch the anavar out would be nice.

Thanks Huck
smile.gif

Ok this is the plan , anavar 50 mg/day right up till short cycle time stop the anavar for 10 days while on the test and dbol then on day 11 back to the anavar at 50 mg/day for next 4 weeks then repeat.
This sound ok Huck?
Oh and I realy want to thank you for all the help
smile.gif

Top Bottom