Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I injected 2 mcg of IL-15 today!

Zeacky

It's been a couple of hours and I don't feel anything. Any mice here, care to tell me how it feels after the injection?

Well I'll keep you guys updated on any results.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Well, it's been more than 24 hours and I shit my pants at the results literally!!!!!

Last night I was feeling my arm in bed and my triceps were a little larger than before, kind of I was on fina but it was not as hard.

Today after classes I did squats and benches.

Last time I did them was last monday.

My bench is up 40lbs in the 4 rep max and my 20 rep squat only 35lbs. I think it might be the placebo effect because I was more intense than I normally would be. I was yelling at my last rep and the neigbors could have heard me easily.

Do you guys think 40lbs in one week is placebo?

Well no sides untill I was in class and low and behold I need to shit, but I could hold it, it was not explosive. So I sit down on the pot and I start peeing out of my ass, water diarria with no solids, it was just yellow. I had that 8 times in one day, yep eight times!!!!! I was not sick at all I felt good the whole day, no bloating nothing, just the shit piss. I finally started taking Imodium AD after the 6th time, 4 chewies, 7th, 2 chewies, 8th, 4 more. For a total of ten Imodium AD chewables. It's been a couple hours since I had to go.

I just mesured my arm and I'm 1 inches larger than yesturday with no pump, let me remind you my arm is slightly pumped because I just benched a couple of hours ago.

Well, lets see what tommarow will bring, my tris are more pronounced in the mirror and by the touch than before.

Well signing off... That's all folks!

Oh yeah..... I injected 2 mcg in my glute with a 1cc syringe, 25g 1 1/2 inch needle with no pain what so ever, if felt great!

It's possible that this all could be a placebo effect except for the 40 lbs increase on my bench.

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

[This message has been edited by Zeacky (edited October 23, 2000).]

Oh yeah and for the first time in my life my farts smell like rotten eggs (sulfer) nasty ass shit that will clear a room in seconds!

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Now this is very strange, i'm thinking that the majority of this is the placebo affect, but i could be wrong, most of the research i've done into il-15 is that it prevents the apoptosis of cells, thus preventing you muscle cells from running thier natural course of life, i dont' know if the results could be seen in such short time, but you've certainly peaked my interest and i'll do more research, i've got a few more studies to read.

------------------
e2.jpg

A little something on il-15

Here, we show that distinct apoptosis pathways in activated human T and B cells in vitro are inhibited by IL-15 in a protein synthesis-dependent manner. In thymus, spleen and liver, anti-Fas-induced lethal multi-system apoptosis in mice is suppressed by IL-15-IgG2b fusion protein. Only IL-15, but not IL-2, protected from lethal hepatic failure, resulting in the survival of all IL-15-fusion protein-treated mice. Thus, IL-15 is a potent, general inhibitor of apoptosis with intriguing therapeutic potential.

apoptosis: cell destruction

So... IL-15 reprograms your body genetacally to inhibit apoptosis which is why it is effective in combating cancer?

So my muscles should not break down as easily, as they would if I had not taken the human rIL-15?

Isn't that required for muscle growth?

------------------
ZeackyBESTbmp.jpg

Top Bottom