Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is the HAIRLOSS reversible??

ERROTIK ONE23

This is just an honest question, and I'm hoping for an honest answer. I dont plan on takin any kind of juice for now cuz I want to see how far I can get jus pumpin natural for now....ok here it goes....I was thinkin of buyin those andro-stione or andro-diole supplements (testosterone boosters)...one of the side effects are hairloss and shrinkage of ones testicles....now is this reversible, once u stop using these testosterone boosters such as andro?? I would like to know if its reversible when usin juice as well...please answer and help me out on this...I dont want to lose any hair permanently....Kinda concerned bout that...Thanx to everyone that helps me out on this...

------------------
DAMN I'M HOT!! '23.

If your using the androstene*** products, Your nutz might shrink a tad, but it is reversible once you stop. As for hair loss, unless your really succeptable to hair loss, it won't happen, at least not to any noticable degree. I think the strongest side effect that is prevelent with those products are acne in places you normally wouldn't get it. (shoulders, back, neck..etc)

------------------
Two 45 plates and a chicken is the breakfast sandwich of champions!!
skinny.gif

Rock On!

yes, mine grows back after heavy cycles, i use propecia, and nioxin..email me if you need more info on propecia...T-ester

Top Bottom