Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

insulin pre contest

Gman1

i have always responded very well to insulin while dieting or off season, im going to use it this time the day before and mourning of the show... i always take some kind of honey and jelly w/it, but as long as im on my diruetics, even the moisture of honey and jelly shouldnt affect water retention for the show...should it...? any opinions?

Bro insulin will make you fat especially if you don't know the dose your supposed to take; it's very dangerous too. I would'nt use it if i was you

i hear 1 miscalculation can KILL you.....not worth it imho....Why must you honestly take insulin....isnt there something else out there more safe and just as effective? My 2 cents

bro's ive used insulin for 3years, and it works like the shit if you use it right, i know what it is, and how to use it right......i just am wondering if diruetics will clear up any water retention you might incure while using slin....

Gman1 said:
bro's ive used insulin for 3years, and it works like the shit if you use it right, i know what it is, and how to use it right......i just am wondering if diruetics will clear up any water retention you might incure while using slin....

oh and i dont mean for 3 years strait...! incase that wasnt clear...... i mean ive used it and gotten awesome results....and to answer the question on why you would use it, it makes you fuller, harder and the pumps you get are amazing...but your very true its dangerious if you use it wrong....and it wont make you fat as long as you dont eat fat while it is active and you dont eat an un-godly amount of carbs....most people get fat outa fear, they eat and eat and eat after taking it and wind up taking around 300-500grams of carbs even though 150-200 would of completely been sufficient....

Gman1 said:
oh and i dont mean for 3 years strait...! incase that wasnt clear...... i mean ive used it and gotten awesome results....and to answer the question on why you would use it, it makes you fuller, harder and the pumps you get are amazing...but your very true its dangerious if you use it wrong....and it wont make you fat as long as you dont eat fat while it is active and you dont eat an un-godly amount of carbs....most people get fat outa fear, they eat and eat and eat after taking it and wind up taking around 300-500grams of carbs even though 150-200 would of completely been sufficient....
true true true specially when dieting your going to be a lil flat insulin helps out alot but also more dangourus when dieting, i would never recomend someone to use insulin that is a decision one must make on there own

Gman1 said:
If you use Lasix, it'll pull water off from all over, including your eye sockets! And if that doesn't pull hard enough, use Bumex, that will pull the saliva out of your mouth!

I would say no way, I have used many cycles of slin myself, I must admit nothing gives you the pump slin will, NOTHING. But If you actually know what insulin does in the body you would know it is the fat storing hormone. Dont do it bro, just wait till after the show...

Top Bottom