Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! Real/Fake

YoungBlood

I am planning on buying a bottle of Brovel Norandren 200 and I noticed that the exp. date somewhat rubbed off and when I told the guy he said, that is how is sometimes is, and since I'm new to the game I don't know what to think. Can anyone tell me if this sounds legit????????Pics would help...... The bottle looks like the real sh*t from some of the pics I 've seen.............

youngblood,i dont like the exp. date rub off. to tell you the truth it shouldnt rub off at all. unless someone did it to cover up a bad exp. date. it could be the real deal but if you can get it else where i would. peace!

Brovel just makes shitty labels and bottles. If it has a hologram or a raised label on the top it is probably real. That stuff is so cheap to produce you do not run into to many fakes of brovel.

The vial and the box have the hologram, the vial has a blue cap with raised letters "Flip Off". I looked into this vial and it sounds legit. I'll let u all know when I try it myself..............:alien:

Youngblood, when do you plan to use it? Let me know how it goes, and how you use it. I have the exact same stuff, but don't start a new cycle for 3 weeks.

I bought the same blue label stuff..Label looked okd as hell but it was my first time buying the stuff was a 50ml vile..I took the stuff 10 weeks and finally realized the shit was no good or i got ripped off....:mad: Buyer Beware!!!!!!

Top Bottom