Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

wondering how to go about it??

G

gettinripped

my "friend" just got some var. wondering how I can see if it's legit or not. if he does take pics of them, where should I post it for him. the company he said is glubopharm, purple label that says "oxandryl" in big letters and below it, oxandrolone 10mg. label has expiration date of 09/2008 and lot # to 5782. On the top it says "prescription animal remedy, keep out of reach of children, for animal treatment only" It is a plain white pill with no markings at all, round in shape.

thanks in advance for my "friend" :verygood:

discodave34448 said:
my "friend" just got some var. wondering how I can see if it's legit or not. if he does take pics of them, where should I post it for him. the company he said is glubopharm, purple label that says "oxandryl" in big letters and below it, oxandrolone 10mg. label has expiration date of 09/2008 and lot # to 5782. On the top it says "prescription animal remedy, keep out of reach of children, for animal treatment only" It is a plain white pill with no markings at all, round in shape.

thanks in advance for my "friend" :verygood:

You can post the pics here, someone should be able to identify them.

Top Bottom