Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Winstrol - Effects

Status
Not open for further replies.

dwartbg

I am wondering what would be the result of a Winny 50mg ED, Test Prop and AI cycle, without a caloric deficit ? Even thinking of having 2 cheat days per week. Cause last time I used Winny only, I remember it dried me out, I had extreme ab definition, and I didn't have a very strict diet - I drank alcohol every other day, I ate simple sugars as waffles and pancakes, and I didn't do much cardio, only weightlifting 3 times per week, and still I was looking shredded and hard. So I am thinking that I have a problem with water retention from carbs, cause now while bulking without Winny I look very puffy and chubby and kg's go up every day, but I am sure this is water retention. I remember that I had to go to pee every 30 minutes while on Winstrol. Will I remove this problem with a Winstrol cycle, and look good even without a very proper diet (in terms of sodium and carbs of course, protein is 1,5g per pound of bodyweight)

Why the hell would you run anything without a proper diet? Are you telling me you want to take winstrol and maintain a shitty diet and lifestyle and rely on the drug to do the work for you or did I miss something? That's sounds dangerously reckless and irrisponsable. You sound like your either a troll or don't know what the fuck your talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom