Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Why anavar gets knocked?

Love anavar myself, I just hate the short half life of 4 hours find myself waking up to take them .I've used it twice once for my first ever cycle and once on the end of a test cycle both times gave grate results. strength go's through the roof in days if not hours

Var has a half life of 8 hours dude

Are you sure am to the thinking it's half life is 4 hours and life is 8 hours so they need to be took every 4 hours

Var and Primo are the most faked steroids on the market to date...which sucks because if girls want to run either (the only two recommended for female use, along with the exception of Winstrol or growth hormone) they will get the worst of masculine sides. Usually they fake primo with something either deca or masteron. Because these hormones are made for guys, these ugl's don't think of a girl outcome. They're made for guys and either way they will yield results and will have no idea there primo was just some deca or masteron. But if a girl runs that shit..they're gonna have a bad time to say the least.
Var is usually faked with mostly Dbol (cheap manufacturing)

And I only bash it's use when someone says "high I've been training for 1 year and want to get big but don't wanna do anything to extreme or inject, was thinking Anavar only cycle" lol

Top Bottom