Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What Test Works Best For You??

What Test Works Best For You?

• Test Cyp

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Test Prop

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Test Enan

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Other (Explain)

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

Duramax747

Good Broly
Alot of people say most Test is the same, Just depends on personal reactions.

What Test has worked Best for you?

I started in the game using Sustanon, and I've never used anything else. Initially I was afraid of pinning, and figured I could hack doing it once a week. At a low dose (250-300mg/week), I've had great results over 2 cycles, and no need to go higher yet.
My next cycle will be Sustanon at 250mg/week, and Tren Ace at 50mg/EOD.
I'm all about sane cycle dosages, and keepable gains.

I started in the game using Sustanon, and I've never used anything else. Initially I was afraid of pinning, and figured I could hack doing it once a week. At a low dose (250-300mg/week), I've had great results over 2 cycles, and no need to go higher yet.
My next cycle will be Sustanon at 250mg/week, and Tren Ace at 50mg/EOD.
I'm all about sane cycle dosages, and keepable gains.

Yeah i was gonna list Sust but Sust is a blend of Test.

Im trying to see what people like on the standalone Test's.

Test is test. The ester may change but the results will be pretty much the same. Some guys see less bloat with shorter esters so that's what they prefer, but prop gives me the same exact result as E, C, D etc

For instant strength and PRs, test suspension at 100mg about an hour before lifting is unmatched

Test is test. The ester may change but the results will be pretty much the same. Some guys see less bloat with shorter esters so that's what they prefer, but prop gives me the same exact result as E, C, D etc

For instant strength and PRs, test suspension at 100mg about an hour before lifting is unmatched

Beat me to it! Test is Test, period. The length of the ester is all personal choice.

Love you BB but I disagree. Enanthate, Cyp, and Prop are all good with me. Deca, Undeca, and Iso don't react so well with me. That's from experience and getting test flu vs non-test flu with others and how it makes me feel. Personal preference and personal observation.

Love you BB but I disagree. Enanthate, Cyp, and Prop are all good with me. Deca, Undeca, and Iso don't react so well with me. That's from experience and getting test flu vs non-test flu with others and how it makes me feel. Personal preference and personal observation.

yeah like I said, some guys prefer X over Y, and some the other way around. Just really depends on what you personally prefer.

I get test flu on all of it, and the results as far as gains are identical, so I usually roll with a long ester. No need to be a pin cushion if I don't have to. Guess I'm lucky

Well I ask this question because I have a whole cycle laid out. I'm just curious what test to run. I see so many different reviews with all the different test, just trying to get an idea.

I was thinking of cyp. For a nice lean bulk?

Top Bottom