Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

What should my wife take?

Fire09

Hi all. My wife is 31 and she is wanting to lose the last 5lbs of fat she has from the baby we had about 4 months ago. She has a meal plan and a workout routine. She has tried clen in the past and the jitters had her freaking out. I thought maybe anavar but she is overly paranoid about the sides, so I haven't even brought that one up to her yet. While pregnant she was on a thyroid med so she also fears T3. She asked me what else she can try and Im at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions? I know, from personal experience, there is a risk of sides with anything but its how you take it that helps limit those sides. Is there anything that has the least amount of sides that she would possibly be comfortable with?

Thanks

4 months ago?
Give her some time plz
After pregnancy she is still down(nutrition wise)
Is she brest feeding
If yes the baby will get 6-pack as well:)
Just be carefull

You can run into serious issues if she's breastfeeding, so for just five lbs, she may just stick to cardio and diet.

Hi all. My wife is 31 and she is wanting to lose the last 5lbs of fat she has from the baby we had about 4 months ago. She has a meal plan and a workout routine. She has tried clen in the past and the jitters had her freaking out. I thought maybe anavar but she is overly paranoid about the sides, so I haven't even brought that one up to her yet. While pregnant she was on a thyroid med so she also fears T3. She asked me what else she can try and Im at a loss. Anyone have any suggestions? I know, from personal experience, there is a risk of sides with anything but its how you take it that helps limit those sides. Is there anything that has the least amount of sides that she would possibly be comfortable with?

Thanks

Most women i train do very well on low dose ANAVAR 5-10MG DAILY.

Top Bottom