Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

at what dosage of test does natural test production cease completely?

Ericjor

I'm just wonder how much testosterone it takes to shut off test production completely. Am considering taking hcg, but I'd have to order it and it would take a while to arrive. So I was wondering if it is necessary for a low test dosage.
I am only planning on taking about 150 mgs of test-e for endurance sports, which about 105 mgs of test in my body. More than most men naturally produce of course.

Thus would there be a difference between that and say, 500mgs? Im talking negative effects of course. Effect of pituitary and testicles would be the same right? I would like to build muscle of course, but I would like to minimize testicular atrophy as much as possible.

Any thoughts?

Any amount of test can shut you down completely. The higher the dose, the quicker you will be shutdown, but even lower doses shut you down. It just takes a little longer. As an example, those on TRT are completely shutdown on doses of 100-200mg per week.

your pituitary gland is smarter than you think.

I know what you are trying to do and sorry but if it was possible to increase hormones in the body and not cause suppression then it would of been invented years ago. the bottom line is ANY amount of exogenous hormone is going to cause your pits to go dormant.

the only way you can get away with this is taking T stack or phyto-serms supplements. they are non suppressive

I was on HRT for years and still producing T. Any amount will cause SUPPRESSION, but not necessarily complete shutdown. But it's different for everyone.

All you can do is deal with the shutdown with Aromasin & HCGenerate. Things like that. Then run a really good pct (HCG, Nolva/clomid/unleashed/etc...)

Top Bottom