Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Well shoot boys, need advice!

dannyBrown

Hello Elite Fitness. I am hoping some of you guys can give me some advice on this dilemma I have.

Here is some background info..

I am 28, an avid gym goer, and steroid enthusiast. I have been cycling since my late teens. First cycle was the summer after I graduated high school. Sometime I few years ago, I made the decision to not come off, and began blasting and cruising. I do this responsibly. I usually blast for 3-4 month, then come off for 2 months, then get back at it. I always monitor my bloods, take plenty of support supps, and even donate blood regularly.

Now here is the problem. Yesterday, I was sentenced to serve 45 days in jail. I was lucky enough to get a somewhat delayed sentence, and don't have to report to my new temporary living quarters until September 1. I got done with my most recent blast at the end of July, so I have been cruising for a few weeks. By now, I am sure you guys can see my dilemma. With the amount of time I have, plus the time period of I have been on, I think attempting any type of PCT would be a waste. I have come up with a few scenarios to help solve my problem, but all of them are a shot in the dark.

Option 1 - Ride it out. Then get back on when I am released.

Option 2 - Go to the Doc and get a script for Test and an AI asap. Then hope those kind of medications are allowed in Jail so I can just continue cruising.

Options 3 - Shoot 500mg of Test Undecanoate the morning before I report to jail. But I won't have an AI in jail, and the Test won't be in my system for my entire stay.

Each option has it's pros and cons. Just wondering what you guys would do if you were in this position. All feedback is appreciated.

I'm leaning towrds the Doc Rx at this point. You can do it with a topical and keep it low enough for no AI would be needed.

That is the route I am trying to take, but it is the most complicated one. I already have a visit scheduled for tomorrow with the Doc, but by time bloods are done, and a follow up visit happens, there might not be enough time for me to get a script. That is also assuming that he will even write me a script. And even if all that falls into place, there is no guarantee the jail will allow that kind of medication. They usually don't allow any kind of controlled substances, even with a script. I also know a Doc that is a very good family friend, so I may resort to asking him if he can write me a script, but I don't want to sink to that level just yet.

Well if the doc thing fails I'd go with shooting the test right before it'll by u at least 17 days at best but it's better than nothing at all. Not like you'll need your sex drive on track right away, unless that's your kinda thing I can see that being a downside but no judgement here

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Shooting 1000 mg of Test Undecanoate at once (the whole 1000 mg in the same spot/muscle) lasts anywhere from 8 to 12 weeks.The problem with that is the PIP , which is pretty bad the first 3 days. That should be enough to keep your muscle mass.If you cruise on a high dose, you could do 2 injections of 1000 mg.

Most doctors in Europe prescribe ¨Nebido¨ for TRT , since you need only 1 injection every 2 months or so to keep your test at normal levels.

I am more concerned with losing a shit ton of muscle and strength, as well as estrogen rebound while I am in there. Not having much of a sex drive wouldn't effect me much lol.

The only thing I don't like about the Test U is that I won't have an AI!

if you shoot up a long ester before it will last you many weeks until it tapers away.. why do you need to be on juice in jail anyway? all you do in there is sleep, read, watch tv, etc. not like you are going to a swingers resort for 45 days.. its jail

I don't want to be on a cycle or blast while in jail, I want to maintain my cruise. I just see myself getting out of jail being scrawny with a nice set of tits. Trying to avoid that. I am probably over reacting about this, the entire thing is just a mind fuck. And I am going to be doing 1,000 push ups and sit ups a day! Maybe even some squats if I can talk a bro into climbing on my shoulders!

I have plenty of base. I will be in there for 45 days, which makes 30 with good time. So 4 weeks or a month, not a week for 2.

Top Bottom