Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vitamin B Complex V.S. Vitamin B-12 Injectable....are they the same?

bodytemple75

This may or may not be a stupid question, but I really did not know...

I had a site which I used to get Vet Vitamin B-12 inject, and other legal vitamin meds. I lost the addy, and now am having trouble finding it online. The place was somewhere in Kentucky.This stuff usually can come in huge ml's, and was great for convienience sake.

Regardless,... back to my question....

Q:
Is there any difference between the two, or are they the same compound? I ask since some forms of B (vet) claim to have "all the B forms of vitamins contained."

Vet grade is just as good, and dirt cheap, plus being domestic is great. I have a few places, but not crazy about them. One was Australian, but did not want to wait for shipping just for a vitamin, and pay the shipping costs. Also, I want to go "brand name" with b-12 here, a few repuable research chem site carry, but I was dissappointed when I saw it, looks like they changed it, and repackaged. I just would like the original products, since it is a vitamin, dirt cheap, anyway. Not anything to do with trust, I just prefer orig. packaging with B-12 and legal supps. No reason otherwise. I ask if anyone has a better place to get huge ml's for "vitamins "b-12 "vet" grade or human? Karma, appreciated.

It is a legal, unscheduled vitamin suplement,....so I did not think I was breaking protocol here, or source posting. Apoligize if I did, but I did not think I was....

Info appreciated....feel free to PM me, or post.

Really need a good place to get these legal vitamins in the USA online.

I did some research, and think they differ slightly, but would like to know as to why, and the variations between the two. Also about folic b12. What are the differences with them all.

I have a great place, but it's in Australia....any American place would be appreciated. happy to give out Aussie place, if anyone wants.

see below...for link

THIS IS A LEGAL VET GRADE VITAMINS DIST. THAT SELL ONLY ARE "NON CONTROLLED" SUPPLEMENTS FOR ANIMALS.

(do not think this is a source post) Stuff below is legal.

http://www.vetrade.com.

Apprecite it....

Only thing with AG,... It looks like their B-12 was repackaged. At first, they had vet or human grade from legit dist. Now it changed, and looks repackaged. I'm a sure it is good, and i will be looking into all their other great products. (you can be sure...) I just want something like this, since it is so cheap,...original packaging, orig. product. Also, since I like to keep the packaging for refference.

Thanks a lot though...

I will look into Valley...

Ancillary guys' B-12 is insanely expensive. I used to get my B-12 from a vet website, and now it's changed and I can only get the B complex. I don't want that, I just want B-12.

Top Bottom