Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Update on my First Cycle Test Cyp and GW-501516

cal.interiors

Well Im in 7th week of my first ever cycle of test cyp at 400mg week split 200 mon 200 thursday. Recently Ive added sarms gw as well.

I think now looking back I probably would have waited to start my first cycle as I wasnt near ready or educated enough but ive learned so much now and thank god nothing bad has come of it yet.
I just started getting back into shape less then a year ago and my body fat was a little on the high side before the start of my first cycle. I was also trying to add lean muscle and lose belly fat which I see now is harder then I thought but overall im pretty happy with my results so far. Ive listened to others advice and now Im listening to what my body tells me and though this might not work for others it has worked for me.

Start of cycle stats:
37 years old
weight- 200 lbs
bf- about 16%
Height -5'11"
Test cyp 400mg week
First week complete of sarms gw501516
15mg day

Current stats:
Weight 203lbs
bf- 14% bf
Stomach is getting real flat now and showing some definition. Definition is really coming through. looks like Ive been at this for a few years. Im really liking the changes. No bloating at all. Muscles are getting nice and tight and for the first time in my life my shoulders and biceps are really coming through(this has always been my problem area. My chest has always been the easiest.)

Strength is really going up now too. Bench and tricep weight has soared.
Sarms Gw seems like its been working though I dont really feel much different but it seems to be helping in the fat burning department some and has made my rest between sets cut in half. After a set I feel ready 30 seconds later, sometimes even 20. Other then that I dont feel any extra energy boost or anything else at all although I didnt know what to expect from it.

I havent gained much weight but thats ok for me as ive dropped bf and gained some muscle and thats all I wanted. Seems like im stuck around same weight but im getting leaner and harder which I love.

I decided not to get to tech on my diet but rather just make sure im eating healthy and enough. I just make sure I get my daily needed protein intake and keep my carbs low. Besides what I was already eating daily:Chicken, fish, salads,green veggies, almonds, protein shakes, ive now added greek yogurt, little bit brown rice, more vitamins like fish oils, and a hell of alot more water per day.

Its working for me. Im training 5 days week now religiously. Weekends off.

Only issues Ive run into lately is possibly estro a little high. Lately my libido is up and down. When its down its not bad or anything just normal and when its up its just better but nothing like it was in the beginning. Also the boys tend to get sore sometimes usually on shot day but less frequent now but they were a little sore yesterday. Nothing big but just a slight discomfort. Not sure what that has to do with but going to get bloods done tomorrow to see what everything looks like. Im taking liguid adex at .5 eod but thinking of upping some and see what happens as far as my libido. Im wondering if the adex I got is bunk. Ive heard mixed reviews of the research company I got it from and wish I would have known about the sponsors here. Bloods will tell me the truth.

Other then that, not much acne at all and Im a little prone but ive been taking care of my skin overtime. Added agression is in check and blood pressure and heart rate have been good. Just some nights after shot day I still tend to have a harder time going to sleep but its getting better.

All in all Im pretty pleased with results. I think im going to probably order some clomid from somewhere else as I dont know if I trust what I have and also some more sarms for pct then straight into a sarms stack after pct.

How posotive are you that your gear is legit? From other threads of people running this it seems like they have put on a ton more weight then what you are sitting at, but im happy for you bro, im glad your happy with your results. Keep it up.

Thanks bro I appreciate it. Im pretty darn sure its legit. Its from a friend who uses it and I know another who has used it. Bloods will tell all though. Its also my diet too im pretty sure. My carbs are lower then most. Also Im going more by what I see in the mirror not the scale.

Top Bottom