Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Unit shrinking while using AAS?

Swole_2112

The other day, a friend of mine told me of a time when he was running a very long cycle. I don't exactly remember the cycle length but I'm seem to think it was something in the neighborhood of 20-24 weeks of home made tren acetate. Towards the end of his cycle, he said he began to experience some penile shrinkage that was undeniable and not to be confused with anything else.

Now, I know such a phenomenon is a rumor that has been going around for decades and this is the first time I've ever heard of such a thing actually happening, but is it possible that this could take place? Anybody else ever of this happening to anyone before?

Honestly, and granted I'm not a physiologist, but I don't see how it could happen. There a users out there that never come off cycle, they're on year 'round, and (again) I've never heard of this happening before. Plus, I've been on this site long enough and know enough people that use AAS to say that with some significance.

When I talk to him next, I'll try to remember to ask him exactly what he was taking, at what dosage and frequency, and for how long.

hehe, to ask such a question one would have to ponder such another qquestion, WHY WOULD IT SHRINK? i don't buy it, maybe he's just shutdown and it's limpy wimpy

jagerbombme said:
hehe, to ask such a question one would have to ponder such another qquestion, WHY WOULD IT SHRINK? i don't buy it, maybe he's just shutdown and it's limpy wimpy

He said that his girlfriend, who knows that he uses AAS, made the same observation. Maybe you're right about the test production being shut down and that resulting in the apparent shrinkage. However, we all know that test production is shut down after so many weeks on cycle and I've never experienced any such thing.

I am on a long cycle ( coming up on 10 years) and my nuts will go up and down with AIFM and HCG

But my Johnson has not changed.

I think it is your friends imagination or night mare?

It may appear smaller flacid (and if he isn't getting really solid wood) but it would take years of no erections to change it's POTENTIAL size when fully engorged.

Yer mabe just flacid not as full ,I,ve heard off blood
thickening but not from tren.
Brad

Although, tell him that 1 in about 50,000, actually lose there nuts and cock,

After a cycle, it takes about 6 months and everything just shrivels up and falls off like loose skin.

In case it is only psychological, this will put him at ease.

Top Bottom