Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TWO WEEK CYCLES are the safest!

Realgains

I have posted on two week cycles before but I thought I should touch on the issue once again especially for the paranoid newbie.

Two weekers are a good start for the newbie and good for those that are tired of all the sides and especially a shitty lipid profile. They are also good for the very serious lifter that just want to play it as safe as possible.

Doing two week cycles with 4 week off year round will give similar results to doing 3 eight week cycles per year but will be much safer all round.

The worst side of AAS use BY FAR with men is a shitty lipid profile and usually VERY SHITTY. Two week cycles minimize time with a crappy lipid profile and this is obviously a good thing for long term health reasons.

Secondly , long cycles can cause testosterone recovery problems in some and even if HCG is used during a cycle to prevent testicular atrophy, although HCG certainly helps.
Recovery of natural test production after a two weeker is very rapid and thus gains made are kept for the most part.

Other nasty sides like bad acne and hair loss are minimized with two week cycles. In fact my budies and I never get any acne at all during a two weeker. Acne for most seems to come on after three weeks and can get very bad indeed.

During the usual 4 week off period gains continue! This is probably because natural test levels normally rebound to a somewhat higher than normal level for a few weeks( higher than your usual norm) Also other metabolic factors are still in the "primed state" from the steroid use.
When was the last time you continued to gain immediately after a long cycle!

One can do two weeks on and then only two weeks off for a long time and even year round but this will eventually result in Testicular atrophy so using 300-500 iu's of HCG per day during each cycle is a good idea. Two on two off with HCG during the time "on" is better than being on steroids all year long for sure and can give excellent results.

Better yet do two weeks on and then four weeks off. This can safely be done ALL YEAR without HCG.

HORMONE CHOICES, DOSAGE and other tips.

Choice of hormone is VERY important when constructing a two week cycle. You must only use rapid acting roids and test. If you use hormones like Deca, test cyp, Eq or Primo the cycle will not be two weeks long due to the long acting nature of the esters used. You are then defeating the whole purpose of a two week cycle.

If you are still not at your natural maximum weight then you can get very good results from moderate doses of steroids, although the two weeker requires a little more per day than you would use in an 8-10 weeker.
D-bol at 30mg per day in five divided doses and tren at 50-75 per day will do just fine and will often give a 10 pound muscle gain if you are not at your natural max weight.
Front load the tren at 150 mg on day one in order to get blood hormone levels up right away.......you can't be waiting for good hormone levels during a two weeker. PLEASE do not be afraid of the loading dose as it will not hurt you at all.
Stop the d-bol after day 14 and the tren after day 12. Then hit clomid just to be safe on day 15 at 300 mg in divided doses and then 50 per day for 3-4 weeks.

For those that are at their natural max weight, which is usually about 190 fairly lean pounds at 5'-9", more is needed. You guys should try d-bol at 50 per day in 5 divided doses and tren at 75 per day. test prop at 100 per day after a 300mg front load would be a good idea for many. You could also throw in some winny at 50 per day or test prop at 100 per day. If you use the prop be sure to front load on day one with 300mg. Stop the prop after day 11.

For those of you that are well above your natural max weight then very large doses are needed, as they are with long cycles. You should try d-bol at 50 per day, tren at 100 with a 150-200 front load, test prop at 125-150 per day with a 300 front load and perhaps even winstrol at 50 per day. If you want to leave anything out then leave out the winny. Then hit clomid as above.

I know of many very large men that have gained a solid 5 pounds of muscle from a two weeker using 100 of prop per day for 11 days after a 300 front load, d-bol 50 per day through day 14 and tren at 75-100 per day through day 12 after a 150 front load.

NOTE: WINSTROL DEPOT hangs around for about a week after the last shot so it is best to use oral winsol through day 14 or the IM winny only during the first week.

If you are not a competitive BBer then perhaps two weekers are all you really need. Obviously two weekers are not for the advanced competitor but how many out there really are.

Best of luck and best of health!

Last edited:
I'm about to try a Prop or suspension, Dbols and Fina soon. I'll post the results after.

manny78 said:
I'm about to try a Prop or suspension, Dbols and Fina soon. I'll post the results after.

Good luck. Be sure to front load the injectables bro. I bet you keep a solid 5-7 pounds out of the deal.......and its neat to continue to gain a bit during the immediate off time of 2-4 weeks.

RG:)

nice one RG, informational as usual. I will be engaging in tren and test p 2 on 4 off here in about 2 weeks, or as soon as school settles. Will post results. Thanks and peace!:D

Realgains said:

Good luck. Be sure to front load the injectables bro. I bet you keep a solid 5-7 pounds out of the deal.......and its neat to continue to gain a bit during the immediate off time of 2-4 weeks.

I was actually thinking about 200 mg of prop for the first 3-4 days, then 100 mg ED.

i made strenght gains right after 6 week cycles when i used winy.. But not with longer cycles on stuff like sust.

manny78 said:

I was actually thinking about 200 mg of prop for the first 3-4 days, then 100 mg ED.

Sounds good ......do the tren at 75-100 after a 150-200 front load bro.....Knowing you I am sure you know all this already.....this is more for the inexperienced bro.

Realgains said:
Doing two week cycles with 4 week off year round will give similar results to doing 3 eight week cycles per year
2 on/4 off means you are on juice 1/3 of the time, right? Now, out of 52 weeks (one year) 1/3 is 17.3 weeks... how do you fit 3 eight-weekers in there???

I think the idea has merit, but I'm not covinced.

I don't like the idea of begining to shut down my own test production only to have supraphsiological levels of steroid hormones for two weeks - not even enough time for your body to kick into accelerated growth. It seem safer to stay away from steroids altogether to me.

I do realize that, regarding growth, there may be a cumulative effect over time. But I don't feel this is an efficent way to use steroids.

RG, can you post any data regarding repetative short cycles and recovery?

You'd burn through clomid like it was water doing this if you did a full 4 weeks of it after every 2 week cycle-- is it really necessary to run it that long? Also, if you only did 2 week cycles you'd really be limiting the choice of compounds you could use...

Top Bottom