Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

trenbolone vs winstrol vs eq

bjorn

hey which is the most potent out of these 3 roids, i heard all of them are great that is why im goin to stack all in one cycle the cycle will last 10 weeks and consist of

400mg eq per week
75mg tren eod
100mg winstrol eod
clenbuterol(6-10 tabs per day)

wat do u guys think of this cycle my goal is to become a freak of nature with dense muscles and cable corded veins.is there any cycle more potent than this?

Well it all depends what you want.

EQ won't give you the gains Test will, but you can gain good lean mass, with increased vascularity. (EQ hunger is sometimes a problem)

Tren seems to be a drug of the gods.. I haven't tried it, but soon will in the future.

Winny is good, but shouldn't be run for more than 6 weeks at a time.

So you say you want to become a freak of nature eh?? Drugs aren't magic, its 70% diet, 20% training, 10% roids.

So stack as you see fit.

Personally I'd go for a Test prop, Tren Combo.

the tren is the most potent...that cycle will make u very hard and vascular..looks good, but if you like your sex drive u might want some test in there too, fina will shut you down hard...:)

You guys should all watch this video about it :

Last edited by a moderator:
If You are prone to hairloss, that cycle is not for you.

Otherwise looks good. That is a lot of winny though. Half of that should be fine. Try 200 mg test a week and cut the winny in half. 200 mg enathate or cyp should be fine for sex drive

thats too much for a second cycle IMO, but i would drop the eq and use test with the tren instead.

Personally, I would not stay on Winny for 10 weeks; I would Winny for 6 weeks max due to harshness on your liver. If you decide to keep to this 10 week schedule, I would consider getting blood work done before. during, and after cycle. It is your body, your organs, and your life.

Moreover, I would not stay on Clen for 10 weeks straight. There may be some people who will swear by this format (10 wks of 6-10 tabs daily), but not me. Clen works best for me in a 2wks on/2wks off format.

test/tren would work good or test/eq. u r making things way too complicated for a second cycle.

i like that cycle, its hardcore, but you say you want a hardcore look, i'd only run the winny the last 6 weeks though

That tren/winny combo will most likely be stressfull on the joints, just try to take all precautions when lifting!

Also bring the winny down to 50mg. Try to shoot the winny/tren every day if u can.

Top Bottom