Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren, winny, masteron, test

theonewhoknocks

Ok so this is what I'm working with. I got
tri tren blend(250mg per ml)
Tren A (150mg per ml)
Test blend (500mg per ml)
Winny (oral 50mg)
Masteron (100mg per ml)

So I've been running .5ml of tri tren,
.5 tren A, .5 masteron, and one winny ED. I've never used this test 500 blend. How much test should I be running? All suggestions much appreciated.

All most garauntee that that blend is no more than 300mg/ml... 500 would be horribly painful

Ya I've never seen test over 400 and that's a whole lot of Tren over 1000 a week.. But I've heard the best way to run Tren is at a 3/2 ratio so let's say your running your Tren at 600 you should run your test around 800.. Something like that. As to how often you should inject it that depends on the esters but if your already pinning everyday you might as well do .25 test Ed with it I guess that would be over 1000mg a week if you really want to run .5 of test everyday just incase it is under dosed... And if it's not you'll be around 1500 a week..

I usually recommend to run more testosterone than trenbolone - this way you will be able to avoid most of trenbolone's side effects. Some say that trenbolone will compete with testosterone to attach to receptors, but let us not forget that trenbolone is 5 times as powerful as testosterone, so you will still get very prominent results from it.

I agree with lev. In my experiences personally, and my experiences training hundreds of people, keeping the testosterone higher then the tren keeps side effects to a minimum. I like a 2:1 test:tren ratio

Top Bottom