Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tren Feed Efficiency

I have read on multiple occasions that tren improves feed efficiency. My questions is this, let's say my normal calories when I cut are around 2500. When running tren, if I understand this correctly, those calories are going to go further. So, would you need to reduce calories further on tren for fat loss or am I way off base?

Tren burns thru the calories like Crazy. It also keeps them from turning into fat. Personally, I uP the cals when cutting with tren, cuz that's what it needs to build that lean muscle, and the more lean muscle it builds, the more fat it burns. That's me personally, I don't think that dropping the cals would make the tren work any better, opposite in fact.
Get back to me if it works for you, I'm always about new tricks

Don't reduce them further. If you leave them at 2500 like you normally would you'll just have a further enhanced ability to drop bf and retain lean mass. I'm currently running tren E 400 /wk. I'm taking in around 3200-3500 cal depending on the day and I've only put on about 4-5 lbs. But I've dropped around 2.5%bf. Tren is amazing in its ability to utilize food partitioning yes but it keeps them from turning into fat so you'll lean out like crazy with normal cut calories while on tren

I think the problem with some, myself included, is that tren kills my appetite... Regardless of dose, but the higher the dose, the more suppressed my appetite gets... So I naturally lean out on it... And I try to eat as much as possible, but the cleaner I eat the better the result.... But sometimes 5 meals is all I can get in....

It ha been proven effective feed efficiency. One reason it became a popular item for cattle.

I think the problem with some, myself included, is that tren kills my appetite... Regardless of dose, but the higher the dose, the more suppressed my appetite gets... So I naturally lean out on it... And I try to eat as much as possible, but the cleaner I eat the better the result.... But sometimes 5 meals is all I can get in....

Wish it killed my appetite šŸ˜¬
I get so hungry on tren I physically can't stop eating it's worse than ghrp6

If I wanna cut and run tren I need some serious appetite suppressants!!

But in response to op post
My experiences with Tren is if you keep it 500 cal below maintenance and really really clean carbs and proteins your shred up real nice !!I've noticed for myself carbs and protein is unlimited and I still stay about the same body composition but way leaner and that's stuffing my face !! 5000 ish cals
I can eat and eat and just seem to get more ripped and vascular not even adding much muscle maybe 5-lbs on a cycle

When I eat heavy white rice meals or 2 cups of oats I can honestly feel my body temp raise and burn through that shit

I can not eat carbs after 8 cuz won't be able to sleep dude to the night sweats !

But the feed efficiency of tren is remarkable

If ur diet is low in fat high protein mod carbs 500-700 below maintenance with good weight training and three days a week of hit cardio you will be ripped!!!

Wish it killed my appetite šŸ˜¬
I get so hungry on tren I physically can't stop eating it's worse than ghrp6

If I wanna cut and run tren I need some serious appetite suppressants!!

But in response to op post
My experiences with Tren is if you keep it 500 cal below maintenance and really really clean carbs and proteins your shred up real nice !!I've noticed for myself carbs and protein is unlimited and I still stay about the same body composition but way leaner and that's stuffing my face !! 5000 ish cals
I can eat and eat and just seem to get more ripped and vascular not even adding much muscle maybe 5-lbs on a cycle

When I eat heavy white rice meals or 2 cups of oats I can honestly feel my body temp raise and burn through that shit

I can not eat carbs after 8 cuz won't be able to sleep dude to the night sweats !

But the feed efficiency of tren is remarkable

If ur diet is low in fat high protein mod carbs 500-700 below maintenance with good weight training and three days a week of hit cardio you will be ripped!!!

Awesome. 4 weeks in so far and I can definitely see a difference. 8 weeks to go!

Tren is amazing in that you can recomp by maintaining caloric intake. That being said if you drop cals you can get extremely cut so it can be used both ways. You have to see how you respond, decide what you want , and use accordingly.

Top Bottom