Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

Just read all the whole post now mate. Really interesting read to see how the cycle progressed. Looking forward to seeing your end results and opinions on high test low tren or vice versa. Also u mentioned at the start u had an ai and caber on hand at the start of your cycle? What week did u start incorporating them? Also did u add the hcg to the mix for the last few weeks? Always find that works a treat pre pct. What's your nolva & clomid pct doses? Sorry about all the questions, just really interested in a tren cycle myself. Probably run tren A though.

I'm fortunate enough to have decent genetics for AAS. The first cycle I have ever experienced any sort of sides on has been this and they were pretty mild. It triggered my anxiety which was already pre existing, had some mild breathing problems but fixed that with a nasal spray for 5 dollars and I wake up a few times a night. I have caber and an AI on hand but was only going to use if I needed to and I didn't have to use them. started HCG 3 weeks ago and pct I usually just run 50mg clomid and 20mg nolva.

Took my last injection today going to wait for for maybe 2 weeks for the little bit of bloat to subside and I'll have pics up. As of right now I'm weighing in at 103kg. Just going to upload a straight before and after so the changes are really recognisable

Just bought d Bol, ttm and 2 bottles of test 400, my mate was telling me other day that it's best to do your bottles of test first then do your bottle of ttm instead of doing one shot of test and one shot of ttm, I thought it would be better stacking? But he was saying that you get better gains if you do them separate? Any one have any idea in this way of method ??

Just bought d Bol, ttm and 2 bottles of test 400, my mate was telling me other day that it's best to do your bottles of test first then do your bottle of ttm instead of doing one shot of test and one shot of ttm, I thought it would be better stacking? But he was saying that you get better gains if you do them separate? Any one have any idea in this way of method ??

dude how about making your own thread with questions instead of hijacking someones log?

Took my last injection today going to wait for for maybe 2 weeks for the little bit of bloat to subside and I'll have pics up. As of right now I'm weighing in at 103kg. Just going to upload a straight before and after so the changes are really recognisable

good stuff brother ! i look foward to the pics.Thanks for sharing with us!

FUCKKKKKKKK hahah got fully out of touch and forget i had even done this log. Everything turned out sweet for anyone who was interested. PCT went awesome ended up keeping pretty much all my gains in size. Lost a tiny bit a strength few reps here and there buts that to be expected. Just finished a cut for about 12 weeks got a lil bit pudgy after my pct keeping my calories high. Back down to about 8% BF only lost a rep or two off lifts during this cut but dropped a good 5kg of fat. So yeah mad shit im running tren e again in a few weeks time again but adding in some tbol at 60mg a day for 6 weeks. I may make a log but ill most likely just forget about it again haha

Top Bottom