Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

Hahaha well tren defiantly contributed to me getting fired today at work. Was at the shop getting food and two guys in ute drove straight through a zebra crossing while I was on it so I gave them shit and they pulled over. I've boxed my whole life so I'm not worried about any sort of altercation. They both got out and started provoking me so I took my jacket off and said step up and they noticed I had abit of size about me and backed off back into their car and drove off so I thought that was it. Then they came back around giving me more shit from their car so I laughed my drink through their open window. Little did I know they were stitching me up by provoking me then filming it on their phones which they then sent to my boss. They cut it so the footage just showed me flipping up and throwing shit at them. Hahahah today hasn't been my day

Lauched my drink through their window*** sorry for all the spelling mistakes it's hard to type when you're shaking with anger.

Was on 2 bottles of test 400 stacked with anavar finished the course 2 weeks later I went on holiday for a week and just got back and realised I only have 1 bottle of clomid, will the 1 bottle do? Or do I need another?

I'm not sure how much is in your bottle but I generally run 50mg per day for the duration of pct and Its always been more than enough. You don't want to over do it with the clomid sometimes less is more

Yeah mine are 50mg tablets, been taking 1 a day you get 20 tabs in one bottle, so I think that's enough to say my course was only 2 bottles of test 4 And a bottle of anavar, think when I get in ttm I'll stack two bottles of clomid with that testo plus

Nearing the end of my tren cycle. Took my second last shot last night. I upped the dose to 400mg and dropped my test to 250 to get rid of some bloat. The only difference I noticed between higher test and lower test was bloat and cost so I'm just going to run with lower test next time. Everything had been running smooth no sides all gains and then last night I went to bed pretty early at around 7pm was tired as fuck from work. Work up at about 8.30 an hour and a half later with the weirdest feeling. I physically was fine I wasn't having trouble breathing or anything but I had this fucked up feeling that I was going to die for some reason I couldn't focus or concentrate on anything. Was some sort of anxiety attack but none like I had ever had before. It just came out of nowhere hadn't had any mental sides in ages then boom shit rocked me. I just popped a Valium and was sweet though.

Also on the job front getting fired was probably a blessing. I literally walked straight out of that into an easier job with better pay so cheers boys Hahahaha

Top Bottom