Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TREN E / TEST cycle log

I nearly got tren cough for the first time today. Halfway through pinning felt my lungs tightening up and got the taste everyone describes in my mouth. Was more worried about corking my leg from coughing rather than the cough itself hahah. On my first cycle I accidentally tensed my quad with a needle in it and my leg was fucked for days hahaah had a Mad limp

I can relate to the tren insomnia I get like that during the day rather then when I sleep I get real excited for no reason and can't stand still can also relate to the strength increasingly rapidly never had the cough or taste u talk about but I think I'm one of those who are just fortunate enough to not have crazy sides but I keep my tren doses pretty low I cruise at 100 to 150 a week depending on what cycle I'm running but I just wanted to post and say that I enjoyed following your story and congrats hope you keep growing bro....by the way I was reading all your post in my best Aussie accent lol I'm just a country boy from Tennessee lol

Hahaha that's mad! I've been trying to not use any slang or whatever no one would understand a thing I'm saying. The nasal spray I use to help my breathing has triamcinolone acetonide in it and holy shit it helped so much. I never had any intention of quitting the tren once the breathing problems set in, I'm too stubborn but all I kept thinking was fuckkkkk I gotta put up with this shit for another 2 months. My breathing is now at about 95% of what it is before cycle. It's made everything so much easier and a very cheap, easy and virtually risk free fix. I've even been doing some cardio and it's been going find. Only downside is I get cramps pretty quick ahah. Started on the bike today and about 3 minutes in and until the end I had cramps in both shins and my left ass cheek haha didn't though was too busy watching pawn starz

While we're on the topic a quick list to summarise the main ones.

Mad cunt - term of endearment
Syko - an exceptionally mad cunt
Skitz - crazy
Weak dog - someone who is shit
Hummus - something that is shit
Sweater - someone who rides someone or something's dick too hard because they idolise them/it
Crab - is a sweater but worse
Froff - when your stoked on something
Stoked - excited
Toy - someone who is shit at things
Venga buss - a mad vehicle
Staunch - a lot of meanings I guess for this one. To beat the shit out of some prick or assert dominance over someone.
Mad shit - very good
Ccccccunnnnttt - when you're about to tell the boys a story
The boys - squad
Loose cunt - drunk, prone to punching on for no reason, exceptionally skitz

Nothing much else to report. Sitting around 100kg still and weights still going up. Have started to get a lot of cramps but I was excepting that gonna go pick up some taurine tomorrow. Was training with some mates today and was getting cramps in my hip on the right side every set of incline dumbell press was having to have one leg full straightened out everyone was looking at me like I was fucked hahah. Oh and yeah my misso said since starting tren it sounds like I'm dieing in my sleep every night. Making fucked up noises and gargling and shit

Wow just had tren cough for the first time. Was pinning too quick cause I was in a rush to go watch Jurassic world. Holy shit it can get Fucked. I had it for about 10 mins. I'm going to be pinning slow as fuck from now on that sucks vomited up all the food I had just eaten I couldn't hold it down Hahahaha

Top Bottom