Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Things I have learned as an old fuck

I love me some Masterone as well. I haven't gotten anything good in a while.

Whomever lifts heavy to impress girls or anyone else deserves to get injured. But I LOVE lifting heavy...and I'm 40. I don't do it to impress anyone. I do it to annihilate my logbook. Fuck what chicks or dudes think. BB'ing is about progression. Increasing weights the next time you do a lift is progression.

I've had less joint issues lifting heavier weights less reps/sets than doing the shitty high volume routines. Proper warmup is important, as is good diet and supplementation. So much more important as you get older.

i've been preaching #20 for a while now.. people don't want to accept the truth though, they will learn the hard way... everyone wants to be the alpha dog at the gym and try and impress the chicks.. little do they know the chicks don't give a shit if you can bench 500 pounds. they are really thinking how much of a douche you are for needing 3 spotters and trying to get the hell out of the entire area

15-20 reps is definatley where its at.

But I guess now that makes me the asshole because at 37 for the first time in my life the powerlifting bug has bitten me. Competition even. Fuck it....raw 242's this summer. going for 1650 total this year.....

^^^ I should add that the numbers will come through BB'ing. I'm not going straight up PL except for legs. My legs are huge, defined and don't need to grow. When my numbers get up there from just BB'ing I will throw in some PL training as needed. I'm NOT abandoning BB'ing.

15-20 reps is definatley where its at.

But I guess now that makes me the asshole because at 37 for the first time in my life the powerlifting bug has bitten me. Competition even. Fuck it....raw 242's this summer. going for 1650 total this year.....

^^^ I should add that the numbers will come through BB'ing. I'm not going straight up PL except for legs. My legs are huge, defined and don't need to grow. When my numbers get up there from just BB'ing I will throw in some PL training as needed. I'm NOT abandoning BB'ing.

Go for it I did my best lifts ever at 45. 56 is another thing now. 1650 in the raw 242 is a sweet number...good luck! Ken

Bro you are nuts! Better get a shit load of TB500, EQ, Primo and Anavar to go with the low dose of test for joint issues.

I hear ya, but on gh and the penis looking like art work.. don't inject into the penis....mmmmmmmkkkkkk

I hear ya, but on gh and the penis looking like art work.. don't inject into the penis....mmmmmmmkkkkkk

Holy shit speaking of the penis.... I was googling yesterday to see if there was any merit to injecting TB500 in trouble spots as opposed to Sub Q. Long story short...I clicked some forum non BB'ing related where they were talking about injecting TB500 into their cock shaft and doing weighted stretching!!!!! :worried::worried::worried:
What the fuck is wrong with people!

Top Bottom