Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

testosterone propionate and suspension cycle please help

connerhf16

hello, This is my second cycle I am 6'3 175lb. my first cycle was about a year ago and I think i did too much: 600mg of test e and i think 600mg of nandrolona for about 10 weeks.. long story short i got sick with Lyme and lost all my gains, so now that I'm better i wanted to try something a lot less intense but still gain weight and shred up.
with that said here is my 10 week cycle. If anyone could give me any insight or thoughts on it i would really appreciate it as i am somewhat new and doing a cycle that a trainer put me on but I haven't been able to find someone on here running the same cycle.
over 10 weeks
test sus 250mg- 1ML 2x a week every week
test prop 100mg- 1ML 3x a week for 4 weeks
letro-0.2 ML everyday

does that sound ok, again any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

*sorry i mean 0.2 ML of Letro and yes he told me i would be using the prop to jump start my cycle. I originally was wanting to do just test prop and letro.

Last edited:
So your basically kick starting a test cycle with test p? Sust has prop in it anyway so i dont think its necasarry, maybe just bump your sus up for the first 3 weeks while you wait for ther longer esters to kick in.

If your letro is real 2.5mg will knock your estro way too low and slow muscle gains. Id use arimasin or adex. If you are going to use letro start at aroun 0.2 not 2.5!
Good luck

Thank you for your post.. Im defiantly new to the game and don't want to mess up my body,,,and yes i meant to put 0.2ML of letro Everyday. I heard arimidex was better but RUI only has Letro.

What does your pct look like? If your quick superior peptides have a 45% off sale if you use one of their reps code (el45 is one) you can pick up arimidex there cheap and get your pct lined up, id recommend both nolva and clomid

awesome dude, you've been a lot of help i didnt know about superior however i can't find arimidex unless its under another site..
one last question- should i just stick with a test prop cycle bc i already have enough of it and the test sus i got from the guy looks like sus but has no label. hah its seems pretty sketchy.

You can run test p if you dont mind the pinning. I think youd be best runing somthing like this.

1-2 sus 750mg ew mon wed fri
3-10 sus 500mg mon thur
11-13 test p 100mg eod

Start pct 3 days after last pin.

Clomid 50 25 25
Nolva 40 40 20 20

The front load is optional but seems as the sus has different esters it may help you keep a decent level stable with the shorter ester while you wait for the longer ones to start to kick in

Top Bottom