Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test Sust cycle problems ED please help

connerhf16

I'm taking:
10 week cycle… I'm on my 2nd week
test prop 100mg rod 2 weeks(one shot left) to boost cycle
test sus: 250 2x a week
0.5 ml of a-dex EOD
Ive seen some good lean muscle gains already

I'm 6'3 175 pounds this is my second cycle. my first was a year ago and was test e and nanadrole for 10 weeks.. i had no problems

My MAIN problem just started this week (my second week) although my sex drive is still Okay but not that good. I'm having Erectile Dysfunction. sometimes its ok other times it won't work at all and if it gets up it doesn't stay up long.
I read that it could be too much estrogen or not enough. so my question is:
what should i do until i get my blood drawn (which will be in a few days)

Also as far as a PCT. what are some recommendations. My trainer is helping me with this cycle but is out of town and told me we would worry about PCT when we got to that time since its only been 2 weeks for a 10 week cycle. I just thought id get some other recommendations right now i have clomid but may get something else. I do not know what dosage he plans on having me on.
ANy advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Sorry if sounded kind of scattered i was trying to answer as many questions I've seen that people ask on others post.
I don't know if it matters but gear came from pharma labs.

Are you noticeably bloated?

Your estro is either sky high or crashed, willing to bet your adex is bunk.

You can try and see what happens with symptoms, but the proper thing to do is get bloods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Necessary blood tests .. Both estrogen high & low estrogen, causing this problem. Letro be well known enough to pull a little, try to take E2 / 3D .. with exams would do right

Top Bottom