Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test prop 3 week nothing...

This is your first cycle? and your doing JUST test prop?. Don't expect too much growth. If you do another cycle stack it with something and the growth you desire will be there by week 3...granted your diet supports it.

I think test is test.. change is time relase. For my reserch test prop contain 83% of pure test versus test enantate 72-75.

You are sure that your gear is legit?

Yes, my bloodwork suggest that my test is legit. I suggest you do bloodwork mid cycle.

UPDATE:

strenght is going pretty nice,in this week bench went up seven kilos.. size.. well this is another story,mirror show barely any change. Measure are the same.

It's not too late to add an oral as a stack. You'll see size increase with virtually any oral besides Anavar and Winstrol.

It's not too late to add an oral as a stack. You'll see size increase with virtually any oral besides Anavar and Winstrol.

That's bs you can gain muscle on anything if you're eating enough. Diet first, Training second, Drugs third. That's how it should be. Nothing will happen with out a good diet approach

Prop is a fasting acting ester, it has to be shot at least every other day or every day if you can take it, you should be feeling it immediately. You won't see results in the mirror dramatically when you run it by itself. You should be seeing strength gain to say the least, and you won't retain water on it so if you get any gains you shouldn't lose them when you come off. Hope this helps, im sure i reiterated what a few other people said here already.

Top Bottom