Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test E first six weeks and then anavar.

john.smith08

Hey guys,

Running my first cycle and need some help. Started with test e 250 mg e5d. Got recommended to skip nolva since I'm using such low doses. My plan was to use test only for 6 weeks and then add anavar for another 6 weeks (12 weeks total).
The problem is that after 5 weeks my nipples started to itch and now they do look a little bit strange. I'm not sure if I'm getting gyno or if it's just fat.
I'm skipping test now but wondering if I should take anavar instead for the next 6 weeks? I'm a little bit confused since in some threads i red that anavar only cycles are not good and so on.

Really need some advice.
Thanks!

Absolutely:

Lifting experience: former elite kick boxer. Got injured for about three years ago. Lost muscle mass, gained fat from around 9% to 20-22%.
Started when I was 13, started lifting when I was 17-18.

Height: 5.9 feet (180 cm)

Weight: 183 pounds (83kg) before test, now around 194 (88kg) . Most of it is body fluid & fat. But yes, got even some muscle mass.

Body fat: around 20-22%

Ok check it out ur gonna need a Ai ur bf is high and would not have recommended test at that % but what's done is done

When ur bf is high ur more prone to estrogen sides hint the itchy puffy nips at such a low dose

I would get bloods if possible and keep estrogen in check also would not quit cycle at 12 weeks it's just starting to shine

I would run test for he remainder of ur cycle in conjunction with ur var but that's really not wise eaitjer cuz at hat bf ur gonna not really see a body comp change as much as I would lower bf

U will benefit in the strength department but as far as other things it is gonna be hard u might loose a bit of bf if ur diet is in check but that's diet dependent

Honestly I would do this

Keep the var and test get more if needed

Drop ur fat to about 12% would say lower but ur at a high bf and that is not a easy task for most

Once ur bf is Lower run a 12 week cycle test at about 300 and throw ur var in half way for a nice little addition to tighten up that's option one

Now option 2 is and I hate to give this one out but if u wanna do a drastic cut the var and test will help to kee muscle u can diet ur ass off and do cardio ( lots ) to help burn off that fat wile taking ur test and var for the remainder of the 6 weeks

But remember this ur bf is high and ur nips already itch and are puffy so that's dangerous that's the main reason why we all say " don't cycle at high bf "

The risk and reward are not there

Absolutely:

Lifting experience: former elite kick boxer. Got injured for about three years ago. Lost muscle mass, gained fat from around 9% to 20-22%.
Started when I was 13, started lifting when I was 17-18.

Height: 5.9 feet (180 cm)

Weight: 183 pounds (83kg) before test, now around 194 (88kg) . Most of it is body fluid & fat. But yes, got even some muscle mass.

Body fat: around 20-22%

You won't notice much at that bf my man. Cut the drugs and just diet down then run a cycle.

Top Bottom