Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Test/Deca & Libido.

Damn man I've heard mixed things about prami. I wouldn't mind trying it, it's cheaper than caber I believe. I'd like to try both. U run prami with deca or tren?

Its not stable in liquid form. I think it last a few months? Before it starts losing potency. So, take into account how long you're gonna have the bottle, how long it took to ship, and how long its been sitting in stock at the pep company warehouse, you're lucky if you get a few doses out of it. The tabs are noticeably more potent... and more expensive, yes. Worth it? Oh yeah.

I would use an AI and not worry about higher test dose and i would keep deca at around 400mg ew..... iv dont alot of cycles and i do liek deca but 400mg ew is more than enough. i would go a bt higher on test if anything.
are you using an AI? dose?

I would rec getting some Prami for the deca IMO

Its not stable in liquid form. I think it last a few months? Before it starts losing potency. So, take into account how long you're gonna have the bottle, how long it took to ship, and how long its been sitting in stock at the pep company warehouse, you're lucky if you get a few doses out of it. The tabs are noticeably more potent... and more expensive, yes. Worth it? Oh yeah.
why i rec prami, its stable in liquid and cheaper so its a win win : )

ps, i think iv read its not even months but weeks with caber. i would never buy it unless in tabs atleast

Hey guys so currently I'm on 300mg test e and 600mg deca. I just dropped my test from 600 a week or 2 ago. (Estro is much easier to manage). I do like deca but I'm starting to have some serious libido issues. I'm not panicking because I know there's a fix just want some opinions. Does caber work? I plan on dropping deca in about 5 weeks. I've been on it for about 8 or so now & I plan on bumping to 800 in 1 week keeping test at 300. I know most say keep test higher but I've never done it myself and it's not looking to pretty. I do not want to run high test at all. 600 maximum. And I would like to try 800 deca. If caber does work then that would solve my problem does that seem like a suitable fix for this situation? Thanks guys'

The reason why people have libido issues running test with 19-Nors is that they don't know how to control estrogen and then prolactin issues occur. In other words, prolactin issues only occur in the presence of 'high" levels of estrogen. Real simple, check estro and prolactin will be checked.

Yes I am running an AI but I have recently stopped because I'm only using 300mg of test. I was using Adex .5mg e3d maybe I will pop some Adex but I'm getting a DOT physical Wednesday and I think that they draw blood if so, free bloods I guess? Lol

Top Bottom