Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Talk to me about Primobolan Depot

SS78

I'd been wanting to try this drug for the last 10 months or so and i recently made a connection to a source of legit injectable primo. I've been doing some reading around the net but i wanted to call on the knowledge and input of this forum's experts. I have a few questions...

Do you guys think 600mg a week is an adequate dose to get good results on a standalone primo cycle? I've gathered that this drug has been dismissed as weak by some users who likely underdosed themselves due to the expense of running effective doses.

Is 8 weeks an adequate cycle length or would the user really be selling the drug's effectiveness short by not extending its use to 12 weeks?

Injectable primo is an enanthate ester as i understand it. Having only previously used e/o/d esters, i'm unfamilar with the protocol for longer ester injecting. Would i be dosing myself twice a week at 300mg a shot? If that's the case how many days between shots is ideal?

Finally regarding cycle support and pct

how intensive a PCT should i require and what should it consist of? And is there anything i would need to be using as support while on cycle?

Thanks guys, looking forward to your input

600-800mg. 8 weeks isn't NEARLY long enough for primo. I wouldn't run it less than 16 weeks. It's like a fine wine, it gets better with time, not even 12 is enough IMO.

i would have to agree. primo needs to be ran longer for maximum results.

600-800mg. 8 weeks isn't NEARLY long enough for primo. I wouldn't run it less than 16 weeks. It's like a fine wine, it gets better with time, not even 12 is enough IMO.

Huh, I did 600 mgs a day for just 6 weeks prior to the NPC contest and was very satisfied with the results.

run it atleast 12 weeks.If you are not going to use test add 50-75mg/ED Proviron or atleast use hcgenerate

run RS transa-derm with it bro to serve as your 'test base' .. there is a deal on it

since primo doesn't have an anabolic kick to it you need to stack it with something to get maximum results. and RS also contains a fat burner and AI with it so you will not bloat like you would stacking testosterone with it. here is a link to the discount going on it http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/rs-transaderm-sale-under-100-a-1390143.html

you can do that also. and steve will hook you up with a nice code.

Huh, I did 600 mgs a day for just 6 weeks prior to the NPC contest and was very satisfied with the results.

not saying you are wrong and primo cant provide results in a shorter cycle but primo is slow and steady gains from my experiences.And 12 weeks provide better results

But there are different ways to skin an apple and who am i to say? you are the primo expert for sure lol

good to see you around buddy

Got a whole bunch of bottles of HC Gen stashed away for cycles..that one's taken for granted. RS Transaderm i've used before as the base to a beastdrol cycle..noted.

14 weeks for a first run seems to be a good bet.

Did you mean 600mg a week or..?

Top Bottom