Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Switching from Enth to Cyp mid cycle

charomid

Hey guys

Just wondering if it's a bad idea to switch from Enth to Cyp mid cycle. I will have to switch around week 7 because I am going to run out of Enth and not have any available but I do have access to Cyp. So I was wondering if it's bad to switch and continue with Cyp for another 5-6 weeks? I also have access to Prop as well but will not be able to dose it at the 600mg/wk that I am currently with Enth or with the Cyp

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

E to C with the same dose bossman

It's not a no, no but IMO sticking with the same dose from A-Z is the way to go.

If you're competing, there's cycle changes you'd make during the cycle with doses and going from E/C to Prop, but that's when you're ready to step on stage.

Hey guys

Just wondering if it's a bad idea to switch from Enth to Cyp mid cycle. I will have to switch around week 7 because I am going to run out of Enth and not have any available but I do have access to Cyp. So I was wondering if it's bad to switch and continue with Cyp for another 5-6 weeks? I also have access to Prop as well but will not be able to dose it at the 600mg/wk that I am currently with Enth or with the Cyp

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

They act almost identical. I see no problem at all.

Not enough to notice a huge difference. Maybe someone will eventually come along in this thread and post up an ester half life chart. But cyp and E are within 2 days of eachother I believe.

Top Bottom