Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

swelling after quad injection

B

bigorse

well yesterday i injected my vatsus lateral with a 25g 1incg pin i aspirated and there was no blood in the syringe but after pulling the needle out the was a drop of blood in the bottom of the needle so im assuming i went straight through a vein. injection was painless ad easy but the pip yesterday was insane and today it is swelling a fair bit and there is bruising on the surface of my leg. its not overly painful but my main question is should i prick the skin a few times to let some blood out or just let my lymphatic system do the work?

cheers

Try a heating pad

i warmed it at first cause i thought it was just a pip but its bleeding so heat wouldnt really do much right?

i went for a hot shower because of a bad pip in my delt (test p šŸ˜ ) and i noticed after the shower my quad had swollen more.

should get the measuring tape out and take my quads measurement now šŸ˜‰

How many injects have you done with that same batch of test p?
Is it a 10ml vial? If so, how many injects from that particular vial?

Test p is the worst for pip and swelling if its not the best gear. I had my ass twice the size n my quads swollen as but they went down as i let it rest and did other sites. I hate prop pip n will never run prop again i see no difference or benefit but thats my opinion others love it.

Test p is the worst for pip and swelling if its not the best gear. I had my ass twice the size n my quads swollen as but they went down as i let it rest and did other sites. I hate prop pip n will never run prop again i see no difference or benefit but thats my opinion others love it.

im running sustanon as mybmain test source but im lick starting it woth probs on day o dont shopt the sus.

How many injects have you done with that same batch of test p?
Is it a 10ml vial? If so, how many injects from that particular vial?

done a 5 or so injections. its nasty gear as far as the pip but not dirty or anything. its 100mg/ml

Top Bottom