Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Suggestion on what to take

Monibrahman

I recently ordered test prop from a supplier and the lab that was supposed to be sent was Renevex, however the supplier shipped it out and sent me an email saying that brand was out of stock and sent Testabol Prop from British Dragon EU labs. I sent an email and complained and the supplier refunded me my money and told me to keep the Test Prop as well. I've done a lot of reading on BD.eu and it isn't looking too good, I even scratched the hologram scratch off code and verified that this was a valid product and it checked through but I'm still debating if I should take it. I was supposed to start my cycle this Monday (April 6th) and I'm running short on time. Should I just pin using the Test that I have received or attempt to sell this or get rid of this and just buy new Test Prop? Thoughts? Has anybody recently used BD.eu oils and can they give me some feedback? Thanks, any help is much appreciated.

I will say it again ... Like I always do

Lab max that shit! Ha just get he express delivery and test it

I like to know 100% what im using is really what it is supposed to be or I won't put it in my body .....

Top Bottom