Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still cant get over arnold.....and the golden era

Nice post Chaquito..... I love reading stories like that about Arnold and the guys back in the 70's..... It's very cool how they all worked out in the same area, hung out together, it's all very real..... One theme that always seems to come out in Arnold, he had alot of friends, but screwed them over to better his career in a heartbeat.... He was super competitive, and put anyone down to make himself look better.... I guess I understand that behavior, but it's not the way I would act.... Nothing more important then your friends in life, well that's how I see it anyway.... I also liked the part about Arnold feeling Germans are superior.... That just fits his personality too well, makes sense that he would feel that way..... Good Read...

rizz

Prizz said:
Nice post Chaquito..... I love reading stories like that about Arnold and the guys back in the 70's..... It's very cool how they all worked out in the same area, hung out together, it's all very real..... One theme that always seems to come out in Arnold, he had alot of friends, but screwed them over to better his career in a heartbeat.... He was super competitive, and put anyone down to make himself look better.... I guess I understand that behavior, but it's not the way I would act.... Nothing more important then your friends in life, well that's how I see it anyway.... I also liked the part about Arnold feeling Germans are superior.... That just fits his personality too well, makes sense that he would feel that way..... Good Read...

rizz

Arnold's Austrian...

Arnold proceeded to walk up and
stick his penis right in the center of the fold of the magazine so she
couldn‚t miss it. She looked petrified and I was laughing so hard I almost
choked. He stood there waiting for a response and she was frozen in fear.
Finally she got up and darted out of the door.

wtf? what a fag.

azul said:
Arnold's Austrian...

Many Austians consider themselves more Germanic, then the people that live in Germany..... Austria, Germany, and many Hungarians have very similar ethnic backgrouds.... As someone else said, Hitler was Austrian....

My point in the post is that I never heard that come from Arnold before, but it suits him from what I hear about his personality.....

rizz

is that why arnolds calves are hanging to his ankles now??? haha JK! I've seen a lot of old videos of arnold smoking a joint or his interview where he mentions him cumming like a 100 times, and him drinking jack daniels. I wonder what would happen if coleman and cutler were lifting buddies. I'm sure they'd kill eachother within minutes haha would be neat to see all those guys lift together/hang out though.

Top Bottom