Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

short test e and clen

yuyuti

Hi. I am thinking of doing a short cycle of test e alone. 6weeks max. This is my 2nd time doing a cycle. My 1st cycle was 10weeks test e and 2weeks dbol for kickstart. I had attained great results. I've been lifting for 6years.
My stats are. Age:24, 130lbs, 5"4. I dont know exactly my BF%, but I think Im 15% or below.
Diet: In a week. 4days no-low carb. 2days moderate carb. 1day cheatday
Protein 140-200g. Moderate Carb 50-100g. Low Carb 40g below.
Bench, Deadlift are 1.5x bodyweight
Squat 1xbodyweight (I have knee issues)
Will purposely overtrain for Week 2-5

So here it goes.
Week 1-5: 600mg/week
Week 5-6: 500mg
PCT: Clomid or Nolva
2 weeks on and off: Clenbuterol

The last time I ran my test e cycle. I didnt have an AI on hand that time, no gyno issues though.
Now, I've been thinking of adding L-Dopa throughout the cycle, regarding estrogen and possible libido loss.

Why did I choose test only and short cycle? I am aware that I can maximize gains by adding other compounds, but I want to keep it simple and shorten recovery time.
What will I expect from the end of my cycle? More progress in terms of strength and hypertrophy compared to a test-e free 6 weeks.I really don't expect huge results

Hoping for your suggestions and opinions. Thank You.

Hi. I am thinking of doing a short cycle of test e alone. 6weeks max. This is my 2nd time doing a cycle. My 1st cycle was 10weeks test e and 2weeks dbol for kickstart. I had attained great results. I've been lifting for 6years.
My stats are. Age:24, 130lbs, 5"4. I dont know exactly my BF%, but I think Im 15% or below.
Diet: In a week. 4days no-low carb. 2days moderate carb. 1day cheatday
Protein 140-200g. Moderate Carb 50-100g. Low Carb 40g below.
Bench, Deadlift are 1.5x bodyweight
Squat 1xbodyweight (I have knee issues)
Will purposely overtrain for Week 2-5

So here it goes.
Week 1-5: 600mg/week
Week 5-6: 500mg
PCT: Clomid or Nolva
2 weeks on and off: Clenbuterol

The last time I ran my test e cycle. I didnt have an AI on hand that time, no gyno issues though.
Now, I've been thinking of adding L-Dopa throughout the cycle, regarding estrogen and possible libido loss.

Why did I choose test only and short cycle? I am aware that I can maximize gains by adding other compounds, but I want to keep it simple and shorten recovery time.
What will I expect from the end of my cycle? More progress in terms of strength and hypertrophy compared to a test-e free 6 weeks.I really don't expect huge results

Hoping for your suggestions and opinions. Thank You.

Why are you running such a short cycle, It would be ok if it's Test Prop, however Test Cyp/Eth takes up to 5 weeks to start showing results which is why most run those compounds 10-12 wks. Also not sure why you are running 600mg 5 wks then 500mg the next 5, since most bottles contain 250mg doses of test i would just run it 500mg wk so that would amount to 2 bottles depending on bottle size.Even tho you've had no gyno issues it's always good to have an AI on hand for that "just in case".

Actually I have a leftover bottle of 10mg of test eh, 300mg/1ml.
How about L-Dopa for an AI? Arimidex is very expensive here.
Alright thanks. I guess I'll be just waiting for another bottle.
Thank you sir

Top Bottom