Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

S-4 and GW501516 question

Hello,

I have a question about S-4 and GW501516. If you want to make sure blood tests on your yearly checkup show up normal, free test, thyroid, lipids, and liver enzymes. How long before would you need to stop taking these 2 items. I know they don't have a long half life but what about the effects they have on your hormones. How long does that linger around?
If you did a 3 week pct after stopping them and then had 2 more weeks after that would those 5 weeks be enough?

Hello,

I have a question about S-4 and GW501516. If you want to make sure blood tests on your yearly checkup show up normal, free test, thyroid, lipids, and liver enzymes. How long before would you need to stop taking these 2 items. I know they don't have a long half life but what about the effects they have on your hormones. How long does that linger around?
If you did a 3 week pct after stopping them and then had 2 more weeks after that would those 5 weeks be enough?

the only real effect on a blood panel you should see is improvements in cholesterol... no effect on most of anything with your panel... 4 weeks should be plenty...

I've had my yearly full bloodwork done while on a stack of Ostarine, S4, and GW and I've never had it affect anything negatively. I did however have a nice improvement on lipids and blood pressure from the GW

gw provided great results for my blood pressure as well.

Top Bottom