Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recomp/strength cycle

hardrock

Go fuck your own face!
Platinum
Doing a modified version of what i did last winter. Recomp cycle.

Wks
1-10 500 mg cyp
11-20 250 cyp
1-20 600 eq

After I plan on dropping back down to my TRT dose of 125 t/wk.

The reason I'm upping the test for the first 10 wks is for strength and mass. Then drop it down to 250 or the Reg 125 to let the eq do its magic.

Last year i just ran it at 125, but i want a bit more size while i recomp.

Thoughts on this?

38 yrs old
Many cycles
1st cycle since this time last year
Run 125 trt year round
6'1" 250lbs. Bf in the 15-20% I'd guess. Avatar is from a couple weeks ago.

Thanks,
Hardrock

there's nothing wrong with it but you could enhance it to a much higher extent by simply adding sarms and proviron... i love eq and that's an excellent selection although i would run it at 800 mg week... let me fix this a bit for you...

1-20 test cyp 500 mg week
1-20 eq 800 mg week
1-20 aromasin 12.5 mg eod AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!
1-20 proviron 50 mg day
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-20 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
9-20 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
7-18 HcGenerate n2bm.com

15 years ago proviron was the only thing we were using to keep the bloat down cos tamoxifen was impossible to get it
I still like it

Should I run the test at 500 all the way, or drop to 250 f9r the oast 10 weeks to get it out of the way of the eq? Also runjing dbol for the first 4 weeks. Thinking 25 mg/day on this.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness

I'd run it all the way through. 500mg will be good especially for recomp. If you were dieting down for a show or something I might drop it to 350mg or so but I wouldn't go much lower.

Should I run the test at 500 all the way, or drop to 250 f9r the oast 10 weeks to get it out of the way of the eq? Also runjing dbol for the first 4 weeks. Thinking 25 mg/day on this.

Thoughts?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I467 using EliteFitness
I am not a fan of tapering down on any compounds. To me it makes no logical sense. I would keep it on there at 500mg to the end. Myostatin is the issue and not androgen receptor saturation, so test will NEVER get "in the way" of other compounds

Top Bottom