Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Real Pharmaceutical vs Home Labs....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPcrazyhorse007

I'm new to this forum, and its looks like a great site!

I would like to start a discussion on Real Pharmaceutical vs Home Labs...

IMO, it's always best to stay away from home labs and stay with legit, real pharmaceutical companies. Yes, it is tough(er) to find authentic brands today, but bodybuilding is a science ... and why would you even want to take the risk of putting an "unknown" substance into your body that has been made in a home lab. Sure, it make work - but what else is added? And all it takes is ONE BAD BATCH or bottle ...

Personally, it took me a LONG TIME to get access to a legit and real pharmaceutical company supplier, and it is worth it.

I am now on my 8th cycle and my blood results have always been good, and the GAINS are SOLID.

JP

UGL FTW. I like the rush of not knowing what I'm injecting into my ass. Welcome to EF

I'm new to this forum, and its looks like a great site!

I would like to start a discussion on Real Pharmaceutical vs Home Labs...

IMO, it's always best to stay away from home labs and stay with legit, real pharmaceutical companies. Yes, it is tough(er) to find authentic brands today, but bodybuilding is a science ... and why would you even want to take the risk of putting an "unknown" substance into your body that has been made in a home lab. Sure, it make work - but what else is added? And all it takes is ONE BAD BATCH or bottle ...

Personally, it took me a LONG TIME to get access to a legit and real pharmaceutical company supplier, and it is worth it.

I am now on my 8th cycle and my blood results have always been good, and the GAINS are SOLID.

JP

Sounds like this guy is trying to get people to PM him for a source by beating around the bush bloating about how great and legit his "supplier" is... I smell shit somewhere....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom