Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question. 2nd cycle

Lavery2458

Second cycle of test400. Quick question. I'm on the last week of my cycle. Is it ok to bridge the gap between coming off and beginning pct with 3 weeks of 50mg Dbol every day?

My cycle was test only. Didn't take dbol at the start of the cycle to boost and sort of regret this now as I had it.

Thoughts and opinions guys thanks

I wouldn't. You will only shut yourself down harder. Save the dbol for your next cycle. Also, 50mg is high bro. Especially at your stage with only two cycles down. Start with 25-30 on your next cycle. Why rush it?

Second cycle of test400. Quick question. I'm on the last week of my cycle. Is it ok to bridge the gap between coming off and beginning pct with 3 weeks of 50mg Dbol every day?

My cycle was test only. Didn't take dbol at the start of the cycle to boost and sort of regret this now as I had it.

Thoughts and opinions guys thanks

contrary to what saiyin is saying i believe bridging from your last shot into pct with an oral is a great idea. dbol will be out of your system in about 8 hours so it shouldn't effect recovery.

Good view bigorse. I just wasn't sure if the benefits would be as great as a bridge vs a kicker. Glad I'm always seeing other peoples view.

I woulda used it at start but yes its fine to use for the last 2-3 weeks, stop it a couple days before PCT starts IMO

only thing with dbol as a bridge is youll have alot of water at the end of the cycle. a dryer oral would bw better but dbol can still wprkw

Top Bottom