Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions regarding pct and how much of one I need with the mild cycle planned.

rockyroadiron

Need some help on proper pct, given the more mild nature of my proposed cycle. About to go on a pretty run of the mill mass cycle of test cyp @ 5-6 hundred mg/week, injecting 2 x weekly for 12 weeks and 30 mg of dbol for 5-6 weeks at beginning of cycle.

Now I've read a number of postings regarding proper pct. First off, is it a good idea to run the hcg throughout the cycle? If it is then what's next as far as a pct? Some say run the hcg not only up to the last test injection of test, but continue for at least 2 weeks then stop the hcg and begin a 4 week pct of nolvadex, and/or clomid.

If anyone has some knowledge/advice on the subject, I would really appreciate it. Some of the pct's I've read about seem pretty crazy, maybe the one I just wrote about.

I run a little bit of HCG the entire cycle, and stop before PCT. Others believe you should just use it before the start of PCT. For your cycle, and compounds proposed.. I would just use the last 4-5 weeks leading up to PCT.

As far as the actually PCT, I'd go with Clomid and Aromasin, then add in Nolva if you are prone to gyno. Then add in your supplements from there.

1-12 Test C - 500mg/week
1-4 DBol - 30mg/day
1-14 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod
10-14 HCG - 1000iu/week

15-18 Clomid - 50/50/25/25
15-18 Nolva - 40/20/20/20
15-18 Aromasin - 12.5mg/eod

I would never run aromasin with nolva

you use aromasin only during cycle to reduce estrogen, it is just waste

Actually aromasin is fine throughout PCT if you know what it does especially if your running HCG.. Might not require 12.5mg EoD but aromasin has numerous benefits other than an AI. Nolva and clomid might not be necessary but again you don't know how you'll respond especially to the wet effects of DBol.. If not gyno I wouldn't use hte nolva in PCT but clomid yes. HCG 1000IUs 2-3 weeks is my sweet spot so I like that advice, then consider adding in a natty T booster to finish it off as well as supports.

AG-Guys has good Aromasin, Clomid, and Nolva if needed..

Need some help on proper pct, given the more mild nature of my proposed cycle. About to go on a pretty run of the mill mass cycle of test cyp @ 5-6 hundred mg/week, injecting 2 x weekly for 12 weeks and 30 mg of dbol for 5-6 weeks at beginning of cycle.

Now I've read a number of postings regarding proper pct. First off, is it a good idea to run the hcg throughout the cycle? If it is then what's next as far as a pct? Some say run the hcg not only up to the last test injection of test, but continue for at least 2 weeks then stop the hcg and begin a 4 week pct of nolvadex, and/or clomid.

If anyone has some knowledge/advice on the subject, I would really appreciate it. Some of the pct's I've read about seem pretty crazy, maybe the one I just wrote about.

the best way to do this would be to run hcgenerate on cycle for 8 weeks followed by a 2 week blast of hcg at 1000 ius week right up until you get to pct... you never want to use hcg in your pct... that's a horrible idea in so many ways...

read this article on this pct... its very strong... here is the article and the layout for it...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 AG-guys.com

aromasin 12.5 mg eod AG-guys.com

n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

USE COUPON CODE DYLAN10 AT NEEDTOBUILDMUSCLE.COM FOR 10% OFF…

Thanks for your feedback. For some reason pct has been the most confusing part of performing a cycle properly and as safely as possible for me. I may have other questions on this subject like this one. It seems like if you want to continue to grow, not just while your cycling but also when your off, the key is the right pct. which like you said may be a little different for each individual. The point I think is if you don't have that pct with its several stages, i.e. hcg, clomid/nolvadex timed appropriately, etc... that kick-starts your bodies natural test production you will lose all those hard earned gains and worse, maybe get gyno, or testicular atrophy, right?

I realize this stuff is old news to you guys but I want to be cautious. Anything else you can think of, or if my conclusion in the form of a question above is not quite right, correct my error(s).

Thanks again, keep that advice coming in, I need it.

the best way to do this would be to run hcgenerate on cycle for 8 weeks followed by a 2 week blast of hcg at 1000 ius week right up until you get to pct... you never want to use hcg in your pct... that's a horrible idea in so many ways...

read this article on this pct... its very strong... here is the article and the layout for it...

The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

PCT

n2guard n2bm.com

gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

This is the perfect PCT. Covers every base.

pct is the MOST IMPORTANT part of any cycle and needs to be taken extremely seriously... covering all your bases and running an extensive pct is not only key to recovery but keepability of gains and helping to ensure maximum future gains are obtained as well...

I would strongly suggest adding a high quality Test Bloster to PCT. The test boosting properties of SERMS provide a temporary boost, and your levels will crash when you come off of them. That's why raising them naturally along with a SERM is ideal. Test Stack or HCGenerate ES are perfect for this.

Thanks for your feedback. For some reason pct has been the most confusing part of performing a cycle properly and as safely as possible for me. I may have other questions on this subject like this one. It seems like if you want to continue to grow, not just while your cycling but also when your off, the key is the right pct. which like you said may be a little different for each individual. The point I think is if you don't have that pct with its several stages, i.e. hcg, clomid/nolvadex timed appropriately, etc... that kick-starts your bodies natural test production you will lose all those hard earned gains and worse, maybe get gyno, or testicular atrophy, right?

I realize this stuff is old news to you guys but I want to be cautious. Anything else you can think of, or if my conclusion in the form of a question above is not quite right, correct my error(s).

Thanks again, keep that advice coming in, I need it.

watch my importance of pct video here bro... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcA4dvZBA2s

an extensive and complete pct followed by an optimal bridge in between cycles will ensure keepability of gains, optimal recovery and future health and longevity...

once again, here is a full pct and i am also including a strong bridge for you to utilize in between cycles...

n2guard n2bm.com

sarms bridge

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com

Top Bottom