Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about HIV/AIDS?....I am a Survivor.

Hey Everyone,
It has accured to me that there are many of you may have questions about living with HIV/AIDS. Some people who are Postive may still be coming to grips with it's discovery. Others may just want the answers to their questions.
I thought this would be a good place for them to ask their questions. I have been livivng with HIV/AIDS since 1992. I may have some answers to some of your questions.
Please keep in mind that I am NOT a Doctor, and I will not answer medical type questions. Im talking about daily life with HIV/AIDS. If you have a personal question you want to ask, but are afraid, then feel free to send me a PM....No hate mail !
I will do my best to explain my experince with the nasty invader.... :evil:

Take care, Play safe.

this is an interesting subject
i came accross many articles/stories on HIV and many peole are affraid of it, and i am too ofcourse...

how has your family reacted to this disease and have you tried helping people from countries in Africa ..like going to those villages and teaching people how to take care of themselves?

Yasmina said:
have you tried helping people from countries in Africa ..like going to those villages and teaching people how to take care of themselves?
why in hell would he want to do this? time for you to return to earth and take a reality pill! :rolleyes:

rnch said:
why in hell would he want to do this? time for you to return to earth and take a reality pill! :rolleyes:

some people want to feel helpful and they go out of their way to warn others using different venues..
anyway..if you dont like my question its fine....he does not have to answer any of it either and sorry that i have offened your Highness!

sounds like someone's "special freind" is paying you the monthly visit.

Yasmina said:
this is an interesting subject
i came accross many articles/stories on HIV and many peole are affraid of it, and i am too ofcourse...

how has your family reacted to this disease and have you tried helping people from countries in Africa ..like going to those villages and teaching people how to take care of themselves?
:rainbow: Hey Yasmina,
I want to Thank you for your questions. As I said I will do my best to answer them as much as I can.
The only reason people are afraid of HIV/AIDS is due to lack of knowledge. I feel sorry for people who are still afraid of the disease, there is no reason for it. Especially today with all the information out there. Just as you have read about people being afraid, there is much more information about the reality of HIV/AIDS. Take some time and do your research, you can learn a lot from the internet.
As for my family .....Never,... not one time has any member of my family ever turned it head against me. I had family come from across the United States to see me when I was first hospitalized. It takes a Real Loving Family to accept a person, no matter what. Be it Good things or even bad. I am Thankfull that I have one of the greatest around.
No, I have never had the desire to go to Africa. I get attached to people real easy. So, it would be difficult for me to help in person. That's why I like offering my help this way. Nothing physical.

Always feel free to ask questions.
;)

Top Bottom