Question on Test Prop and Tren Acetate cycle

Posted: 22-Jun-2009 03:40 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Question on Test Prop and Tren Acetate cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I am on my fourth cycle and would like to get some advice. I am 25 yrs old, 14% bodyfat, 178lbs, 5'8 and in good athletic shape. I am getting ready to run the following cycle. 8 weeks of Test Proprionate and Tren. 100 mg Test Prop EOD 75 mg of Tren EOD Should I use the same shot for the entire substance or shoot i shoot the test and tre...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Jun-2009, 03:40 PM   #1
United States
I am on my fourth cycle and would like to get some advice. I am 25 yrs old, 14% bodyfat, 178lbs, 5'8 and in good athletic shape. I am getting ready to run the following cycle.

8 weeks of Test Proprionate and trenbolone.

100 mg Test testosterone propionate EOD
75 mg of trenbolone EOD

Should I use the same shot for the entire substance or shoot i shoot the test and trenbolone separate. The reason I ask is that i like doing Deltoid shots and i dont know if 1.75 cc is too much to inject at one time in the arm. Any feedback would definently be appreciated
Gallery of Meathead209  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Question on Test Prop and Tren Acetate cycle

Old 22-Jun-2009, 07:30 PM   #2
United States
Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post
I am on my fourth cycle and would like to get some advice. I am 25 yrs old, 14% bodyfat, 178lbs, 5'8 and in good athletic shape. I am getting ready to run the following cycle.

75 mg of trenbolone EOD

Should I use the same shot for the entire substance or shoot i shoot the test and trenbolone separate. The reason I ask is that i like doing Deltoid shots and i dont know if 1.75 cc is too much to inject at one time in the arm. Any feedback would definently be appreciated
You can shoot them at the same time. I routinely do 3 cc's in my delts.
Gallery of Makavelli  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Question on Test Prop and Tren Acetate cycle

Old 22-Jun-2009, 08:27 PM   #3
United States
Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post

75 mg of trenbolone EOD

I shoot up to 3ml in my delts but I got big delts. I think its fine for anyone of over normal size to shoot 2ml in a delt and any one of normal size to do 1.5 in a delt so long as you get it in deep. I use a 1.5 inch needle and berry that in deep.

Yes its fine to inject them both.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Tags - Keywords
test prop, tren