Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q&A With Needtogetaas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gots a question! How come its okay for you to message me a source (with me not even asking), but not for me to give a log of epi-strong? One is clearly against the rules, and one isnt. Serious question btw.

Needto,

Thanx for being a reliable source of information. You and Dylan are like Guru's for this community. So it would appear that my gear was underdosed, but I'm still shut down.

Would you recommend a full, 4 week PCT followed by an 8 week SARMS bridge + mini pct, and 4 weeks of Bridge to equal the 10 weeks on, 2 weeks cruise, and 4 weeks PCT that I just finished?

Also, any more Buy 2 Get 1 Free sales coming for N2BM?

Thanx Again

If someone wanted to add Aicar into a cycle of SARMs, what would dosing and protocol be?

The IF (intermittent fasting) debate is a long one not worth getting into here. Suffice to say that it's something I've used with quite a bit of success in the past and has worked to help me lean out while still adding some lean mass. The effects of it on your hormone and energy levels are amazing. RickRock has a rather long thread up in the diet section on the topic if you are interested in learning more - he does a much better job explaining it than I ever could.

Wait a second, Please send me a copy of that pm. You send me a single pm yesterday or the other day asking me ( so and so source was) and all that pm contained was the email address of that source.

You put the email of this source in the title of the pm and in the body asked "who is this? Someone told me to email them is it spam?" I have the screen shot of the exchange my good friend.

So now you look like a young punk trying to get one over on the administration here and to be honest I am the last person you want to play "who's more cunning" with. Because you will lose good friend. When I am on my A-game ( which I am now) NOTHING gets bye me around here and no ones pulling crap over my eyes or coming into my thread and trying to make me look bad.

SO NO I DID NOT "SEND YOU A SOURCE" .. You sent it to me and asked me about it. I see you posting around and I gave you a level of respect and answered your question when I could have just banned you. Its called an unspoken respect law and at one point you had some of my respect but now you have non thank you very much.

As a human being I love ya bro. But this was just plan wrong. :qt:

The pm was during summer, long cleared. But if you have a way to look back at it please do. I asked you a question about your products and you didn't email back for a month or so, than you replied and said something to the extent of " sorry for taking so long to reply, *insert source here* this is where I buy all my juice. I'm not even shitting you. Go look back if you can. As for banning me.. If you want to go ahead. All I did was ask a simple question

Give me the best possible pct from a tren only cycle. I'm running tren , n2guard, caber and hcgenerate. This is what I currently have on hand.

clomid / pct / unleashed / physoterm / test infusion / hcgenerate / forma / bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom