Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

pre-contest cycle test e tren ace and dimethazine

Pump3d

Okay so I started young at 21.
First cycle was cycle of test prop 400 mg a week for eight weeks.
Second cycle at age 25 test e 500 mg a week
Third cycle test prop tren ace age 25. V ( tren was fake )
Fourth cycle sust 250 500 mg p/w tren ace 250 mg p/w dbol 20 mg e/d age 26
( dident pct stayed on )

I've been on now since I was 26 till about five months ago. Getting Older and having a girl in your life that you really care for and want to be with you start to think... I want to be able to have kids someday so at this point recovery is a must for me. I did an extensive PCT, I blasted hCG for about three weeks before started clomid and nolvadex witch I ran for 5 weeks. Also the first day of my PCT I started IGF-I LR3 at 50 mcg per day for for five weeks. My PCT was very successful I actually experiencing no crash during PCT and in the months following.

My cycle is - test e 500 mg p/w and tren ace 50 mg e/d and dimethazine 30 mg e/d.
Dimethazine is one of my favorite orals the nitrogen retention is ridiculous in the pumps are amazing.

Week 1-14 test e 500 mg
Week 2-12 tren 350 mg work my way up if I can handle sides( 10 weeks of tren separates the men from the boysšŸ˜
Week )
Week 1-6 dimethazine 30 mg e/d
I'm 2 weeks and 4 days into the test I'm starting to feel more alert waking up early with a horse erection so it doing its job. The tren I started 4 days ago and the only thing I can comment so far about the tren is I feel like it's making me more aware of my muscles if that makes sense... like a better mind to muscle connection. I'm a hot head to begin with so I really need to control myself on tren or she can get ugly fast.
Can't wait for the tren to start kicking in. it's been a while since I ran it and I think it kicked in for me at about the one week mark, but like I said it's been a while so I'm not sure. If there's any guys out there with a lot of experience with Tren, when do you usually start to feel the pumps increased aggression and better recovery time. i'm interested in your responses. So far in the 2.5 weeks I've gained 3 lbs sitting at an extremely lean 197. As I said before I don't train to get massive I definitely have quite a bit of muscle size but I like to keep It aestitic and symmetrical. I think the guys stepping on stage now look fucking horrible. I think the physiques of the 70s and 80s bodybuilders are a lot more appealing than the GH gut bloated genetic freaks that are competing these days.

Okay so my stats before this cycle
6 foot
194 lbs
B/f 7-8% super lean I try to stay pretty close to competition ready most of the year.
Age 30
Squat 335
Deadlift 365
Bench 315

I will be logging this in great detail from start to finish. This is in preparation for a contest prep for NPC mens physique. Wish me luck!

Day 5
Ok guys so I'm hungry as hell, eating like a beast it's 430 and I have already consumed over 250 g of protein. I'm a bigbeliever in food prep makes things so much easier when you already have something premade for you, all you got to do is just go eat it. Ive been eating about a pound of chicken breast a day red meats are also incorporated but not as often. Eating at least eight eggs for breakfast four whole eggs four egg whites. Im also eating lots of sweet potatoes, spinach, asparagus and broccoli. Any carbs I take in I try to make sure they're all complex carbs no simple carbs and no fast food of course. Last night I literally drenched my bed but it's funny I only woke up because I had to piss I would've just slept in a puddle all night haha. I know not everybody will agree with this but I take sleeping medication, i've had problems sleeping and staying asleep since I was a kid, anyways so luckily insomnia will not be a problem for me as I said even laying in a puddle last night didn't even wake me up. Feeling full and pumped for no reason the trens definitely kicking in!
Killed my workout last night definite increase in aggression, beginning to feel that alpha male feeling. I'll be doing shoulders neck and abs I will post after my workout to update on progress and a weigh in.

Forgot to put this in hcg blast last three weeks of cycle 1000 iu eod
Pct- clomid 100mg day 1+ 40 mg nolvadex 40 mg
Day2-week 2 50 mg clomid+ 40 mg nolvadex
Week 2 50 mg clomid+ 40 mg nolvadex
Week 3 50 mg clomid+ 20 mg nolvadex
Week 4 25 mg clomid+ 20 mg nolvadex
Week 5 12.5 mg clomid +10 mg nolvadex

Aromasin used throughout cycle and as needed in pct. Also prami throughout cycle and pct .5 mg e/d

Tonight's workout was great I know the trans kicking in because I almost killed this kid he was standing there like an idiot and I couldn't get by him. Felt strong but there's much more to come in the next few weeks. I'm sweating 10 times as much as I typically do, the training intensity is up already and I'm noticing the aggression as well. Pump was unreal it's been 3 hours and I'm still full as hell. I can't get over how much my appetite has increased. I'm going to take advantage of this now while the tren hasn't started suppressing my appetite. Weighed myself at the gym and I'm sitting at 200.4 lbs up 3 lbs probably water weight from the test. Overall everything is going great so far. Stay tuned

Before and after pics?

I just tried bro but it said you do not have permission to post pictures on this form...i'm sure I'm not the first person this is happened to this anyone have an advice. I've been trying to get a fucking picture up for 25 minutes now.

Day 6 This hunger is really getting crazy I mean I can't stop eating. Last night I passed out woke up at 3 AM and had four fucking quest bars, and a small chicken breast on top of the 4500 plus calories wtf haha. Luckily I've been able to keep it all clean for the most part not going to lie I had a massive order a steak tips and fries for lunch today, but it's all good, today's leg day. Slept like a baby last night no night sweats really feeling the tren starting to harden me up. Pumps in my traps have been almost constant since day 3 into 4. They're not bad but they're annoying so I'm gonna throw in some taurine today. Sore all over today I've been going like a train for the last week or so doing lots of high-volume so it's definitely a welcome feeling. Protein has been hitting the 400 g per day mark, which I've always had a difficult time with but this tren is making my appetite insatiable. I've always thought tren suppressed appetite, but it's having the opposite effect on me. I've seen on forums some people have this happen to them as well so I guess I can just consider myself lucky. At least for now anyways. Who knows how the tren is going to affect me in the weeks to come, it's still very early on. Im feeling a lot more energetic and almost euphoric kinda like dbol, definitely only positive sides so far. Also decided to up the tren to 60mg Ed and drop test to 375mg p/w I will post again tonight after my work out let you guys know how things are going. Hopefully somebody starts following this damn thread ha. I'm going to weigh myself for the next two days to see if there's a jump and weight. Wish me luck!

Yea dude tren makes me eat the whole kitchen !! It's like u have no control over my body it's by far one of the hardest things to control for me

I had a less than perfect diet last Tren cycle and results were great

But the time I ate clean I can't even tell u how shredded I got

Love tren but honestly eating is a job cuz all I wanna do is shove food in my mouth

Never was a jump in weight for me I stayed the same most of cycle but body totally changed
Even with all the food

Top Bottom