Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Powerlifter / Athlete at High BF

vghall83

As the title relays I'm an athlete, specifically a college offensive linemen. I've been doing my research and have most everything laid out, I've worked out hard for five years but am trying to take the proper steps to insure I'm safe. I'm at approximately 32% BF with average blood pressure and to date no previous health issues that should affect my cycle. I"m cutting right now and slowly making my way to 260 safely during the season so hopefully I'll be more around 28% give or take BF.

I plan on running a 10-12 week 500mg Test cycle in the off season in order to primarily increase strength and muscle mass. I will be doing a lot of cardio and power lifting specifically. My diet is primarily controlled by what my school cafe offers but I always have oats and salads to resort to and try to consume a good sodium to protein ratio when eating in there. Ill be taking a full load of classes and will visit my home on the weekends and not have practices specifically for my sport, just training. I'm trying to provide ample information to help answer the questions I ask after listing my stats.
Stats 6'3 290 pounds 19 years old
550 squat ass to grass, 405 bench no bounce, and 315 clean

I train hard, watch my food best I can, and have been researching this for years and think I'm almost ready but am looking for help on the following questions.

1)Should I start running an AI from day one or wait for symptoms? Opinions wanted

2)Will my heart be safe at this high of bf and running this? I will be doing ample cardio keeping water retention to a minimal best I can.

3)Heard mixed things about HCG at a high BF and am contemplating a blast before maybe during my PCT for full recovery. Want opinions altogether

4)I typically sometimes eat twice or three times a day only, I still get my macros and whats needed, will this effect me in any means?

More questions might arise but this is what Im having trouble finding so far! Thank you in advance!

Sounds like you are better off running the triple sarm stack until you get your program/diet going and then run whatever you want once your bodyfat is low enough...

Top Bottom