Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PH Cycles and SARMs

trenovar

What's up guys, been a long time reader here, and now I am in need of help.

There was a cycle posted here, where a person would use a combination of SARMS and PH's for a 12 week cycle, using a PH for the first 4 weeks, and then the last 4 weeks, and the being on the triple stack for the entire 12 weeks.

Well this intrigued me a bit, and I want to try something along these lines. I have ran a great deal of PH cycles, and plan to use my own created stack instead of the GK PH line.

I am looking at extending the cycle to 16 weeks, and running the two PH stack's for 6 weeks. This way there will be a longer break between orals. Here is my plan, let me know what you think of this.

1-16
LGD-4033 - 10mg/day
S-4 - 75mg/day
GW-50 - 20mg/day
N2Guard
HCGenerate
Liv-52

1-6
MSten - 20mg/day
Trenavar - 80mg/day
Dermacrine - 3 pumps/day

11-16
Epistane - 40mg/day
Stano - 800mg/day
Dermacrine - 3 pumps/day

17-20
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Aromasin 12.5mg/eod
Test Stack Rx
Osta - 25mg/day
N2Guard

I am 28 - 5'9 - 235 - 15%. The goal of this stack would be to decrease body fat and gain muscle. Let me know what you think, or if you have any questions.

Thanks!

I want to make my own stack with the PH's. GK line is not what I am looking for.

25homes most likely didn't even read your thread. He just posted what he posts on EVERY SINGLE THREAD.

Anyways, I think your PH stacks and dosage look fine, but I don't know if I would do what you are doing. I think you could run a 6 week PH cycle, then PCT, then a SARMs bridge, and then another PH cycle.

Top Bottom